Western FJR Riders Roundup Shirt Order Info!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Brenda of Zia Graphics and the Western FJR Riders Roundup Shirt Orders are now a GO! Brenda's email is [email protected] and her phone number is 1-505-881-1477. You will have to give her your Credit Card Number over the phone, but you can send her an email with your shirt order and shipping address prior to calling her.

https://ziagraphics.com The XL and smaller shirts are $9 each, the 2XL shirt is $12 and the 3XL shirt is $13; all shirts are short sleeve gray with the logo on the back. So in my case I had one of each size for a total of $34, on top of that I had shipping to 85225 and the New Mexico 7% Sales Tax which brought my total purchase to $46.38. NOTE: Western FJR Riders Roundup!

WesternFJRShirt_edited-9_zpsd9e560b5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HotRodZilla just spoke to Brenda of Zia Graphics and at this point in time she only has 10 shirt orders. Come on FJR Folks, order up a Shirt for the Western FJR Riders Roundup!

With our Old Michael doing the artwork, this Shirt will become priceless when Mick is recognized as a truly gifted artist such as Rembrandt, Bustanut or R Crumb of ZAP Comics!

zap-comix-0-robert-crumb-2.jpg

Did my part, ordered 5 so far...

Now that you mention it, OM does kind of remind me of Mr. Natural........

Stop dicking around and pulling your Bustanut joker, order your Western FJR Riders Roundup T-shirt NOW because this Goat Feck is only a months away!

WesternFJRShirt_edited-9_zpsd9e560b5.jpg

List as of 6/13:

1. Jim F. WA
2. Don S. AZ
3. Gregory N. CA
4. Debra G. CA
5. Edwin Q. CA
6. Phil L. CA
7. Bob F. AZ
8. John L. SD
9. Martin W. IL
10. Gary F. CA
11. Michael O. CA

Brenda, here are my two cents: Move the order deadline date to June 26, Thursday and the ship date to June 30, Monday. Reason being is that we have riders coming in from as far away as Washington State and that god forsaken hellhole Illinois. They will have to be out on the highways by Monday, July 7th!

Don StanleyChandler, AZ 85225

-----Original Message-----
To: BEEMERDONS <[email protected]>
Sent: Tue, Jun 10, 2014 8:53 am
Subject: westenr fjr riders roundup

Hi Don, I have attached the list of the people who have ordered shirts. I have the deadline for orders July 3rd. looks like 21. I plan on shipping them all out on the 7tth. Do you think that is enough time? Brenda