Black Hills FJR Roundup Tee Shirt - Orders Closed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Black Hills FJR Roundup Tee Shirt Ordering Instructions:

Sport Tech or High Tech Evaporative Tee Shirt

Shirts will be Royal Blue with White Graphics, as the kind lady pointed out to me today; You're buying the extra cost high tech evaporative shirt, why cover the whole thing with non-evaporative ink?

She has a point, so the shirt will be one sided, the Logo a little smaller and there will be a few other line graphics depicting Mt Rushmore, Devils Tower and one or two other prominent geographic features, Not sure if it will be one or two color until she finishes the final graphic design.

Cost: Small - Extra Large $17, XXL $19, XXXL $20, if you need a bigger shirt than XXXL PM me and I'll see what I can do!

Price is predicated on purchase of 50 shirts, there are 50 signed up for the event so far.
Hopefully some of you will want more than one of these excellent riding shirts, hint, hint, hint!

If we don't order 50 shirts, a break point in cost, then the price per shirt will go up at least $2 which i will collect when i deliver the shirts.

Payment - Gift the appropriate payment to my PayPal Account, send it as a gift not as a payment, [email protected]. Please include your forum name and the number and size of the shirts you want in the Optional Notes Section of the PayPal form(it pops up on the second screen once you have entered the email and $$ amount and click next).

If you don't have PayPal, you may send me a check to me:
John Langdell
1615 Branding Iron Dr
Spearfish SD 57783.

Check must be received by June 3rd, PM me that you have mailed your check so I can ensure you're shirt gets ordered

I will distribute the Shirts at the Event.

If you want a shirt but are not able to attend, YOUR BAD, add $2 to the total, include your mailing address (United States Only) and I'll mail you a shirt after the Roundup.

If any of you Kanuckistani's want a shirt mailed to you PM me and I'll figure out some appropriate additional financial penalty for you.

Australians are "SOL" LOL, Brian we can settle up once you arrive in Estados Unidos, what size Mate?

I will post a list of Shirts Ordered and Sizes here once $$ are received, hence the need for Forum Names and Sizes in the notes section of the Funds Transfer on Pay Pal.

DEADLINE for Ordering is JUNE 3RD!

FJR%20Roundup%20Tee%20Shirt%20Logo_zpsj5ohghxq.jpg

A Black Hills depiction or several scenes from the Black Hills - Mt Rushmore, Spearfish Canyon etc on the back. I can't get permission to print Crazy Horse on the shirt because the owner will not allow a non-native american that privilege.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you at least use the more beautiful Gen II on the T-shirt? :)

Of course I'm in, Extra Large Extra Long!

I vote for the Gen 3, as illustrated! ;)

I will take one, large

Mama Yama has responded and will approve with a minor change, the YAMAHA has to be in Arial Bold Font.

Actually a pretty smooth process once I located the corporate decision maker.

Would have been tougher to accomplish had i not been a dealer i think. I was on hold for 30 minutes on the damn Customer Service line before i got to talk to a human. He wasn't very helpful, gave me a link to a non-existent website.

A few Google searches for Yamaha Motorsports Licensing and i happened across a Linked In page for the Lady in Charge of all Licensing. I emailed her the proposed design and the rest is/was history.

Tee shirt shop now finalizing the design.

Cotton or Hitec evaporative shirts?

Hi Tec adds about $6 to the cost?

Need some feedback boys and girls?

The hitec. Cotton t-shirts are so yesterday. :p

One Hi-tec. XL- Payment info? Nice design, glad they said okay.

DEADLINE for Ordering is JUNE 1st!

If the $$ aren't in my PayPal account by then you are SOL!

Tee Shirts "on order" Funds received:

Richard Christensen 1 XXL
Vmaxchuck/Charles Schmitt. 1 XXL
CRAIGREGS/Craig Ruegsegger 1 MED
bigjohnsd/John Langdell 1 XL
FESTAR/Brian Maddy 1 XXL
FJRAY and Patti /Ray Slocomb 1 XXL/1 XXXL

griff/Carl Griffis 1 XXL

yamafitter/Bill Fitowski 2 XXL

Abercrombie FJR/Kevin Bernier 1 XL