• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR1300 Front Fender - LIKE NEW! GREAT CONDITION!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSportRyder

Reaction score
LIKE NEW!!!! 2006 FJR1300 Front Fender for sale. I bought it and never used it so you can get it way cheaper than the Yamaha retail $187.99! Only asking less than half the retail! $69 including shipping to the continental US.

If you are an international buyer then please contact me so that I can get you a shipping quote.

Hurry - I am only leaving this up for 15 days here and then its going to Ebay or to a local buyer!!!

Part number# 5JW-21511-10-P4 (5JW2151110P4) color is deep purplish blue metallic (DPBMU / 996).
image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized some of the links won't work, here are updated pictures and their corresponding links. Please let me know if you have any questions!

CAM00778_zps57609846.jpg

CAM00779_zpsac821005.jpg
CAM00780_zps1d0d368a.jpg

CAM00781_zpsb9e7c704.jpg

CAM00782_zps0e4c9585.jpg

Parts from yamaha distributor list that specific "deep purplish blue metallic" color for the 2006 model. Look for color code DPBMU / 996.... Also have bar end, foot peg holder and an undertail lock from the same bike if anyone is interested, trying to clear up some space!

Interesting... I just know what bike it came off of so all SERIOUS INQUIRIES please message me, really needing to get this out of here. Otherwise...

Putting this item on Ebay, it is also frustrating that this forum format only allows for one edit on original posting.... I never found a way to edit this threat title nor would it allow me to edit anything in it at all after the first attempt. *sigh*