Another chance to get your Saddle Sore 1000 in Arizona!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
Another chance to get your Saddle Sore 1000 in Arizona!

phx-ss1000-2014.jpg

Hello,

The Motorcycle Tourer’s Forum (MTF) is sponsoring a Saddle Sore 1000 ride starting and ending in Phoenix, AZ on September 13, 2014. The certification fee for this ride is $45.00 (same as if submitted directly to the IBA). The advantage to this ride is the witnesses are provided and the MTF will handle the submission for the riders by scanning the receipts and paperwork at the end of the ride.

Successful entrants will ride the route, collect receipts and return from the 1028 mile ride within 24 hours. Those who successfully complete the ride with become members of the Iron Butt Association (IBA) and receive a certificate, pins, and a License Plate Backer signifying their accomplishment. An alternate In-State route is also available to current IBA members.

All ride details and entry information can be found at https://www.mctourer.com/rides/2013/Regional_SS1K/Phoenix.html . I am sure that this ride will be of interest to the Southwest FJR Forum and AZ Beemers members and I would appreciate it if you could pass on this information. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Lowell Vahl
IBA #12847
Cell: 480-390-0433