I'm feeling sentimental about this place...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomInPA

Reaction score
JSNS

59766_326297254159335_1514344058_n.jpg

I still have to wash off the grime and salt residue from the last ride. It was still damp. Today there is an unusually bright orb in the sky.

Yoose guys can keep that crap. We had sleet this morning. Yep, frozen water falling from the sky. Winter sux.

Have to inform you I was just taken to task by rushes, ionbeam and odot regarding Reply #9: "But, since when did an under-the-table-handy constitute "dating"?" JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew Old Michael back when. I hear he has become a real wuss since he took a job, woman and got a hair cut.

Don told me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get sentimental about this place as well. When I had a false report of cancer a few years back...many on the FJR boards wished me well. As much joshing back and forth that goes on, as well as petty BS that goes on every board, the people that you meet at group gatherings small and large tend to be great people. I have met many people I call friends and would gladly ride with them anywhere, including OM and Beemerdons.

I would LOVE to do the Reuben Run. It would be an awesome trip to rival trips I've taken in the past. However, the real world keeps me away this year, with one wedding, and maybe a second to travel to...I will have to keep my mcy travels in a tighter radius this coming year.

I would LOVE to do the Reuben Run. It would be an awesome trip to rival trips I've taken in the past. However, the real world keeps me away this year, with one wedding, and maybe a second to travel to...I will have to keep my mcy travels in a tighter radius this coming year.
I'll do the weddings at the Reuben Run beings that I'm a card carrying member of the first church of the gooey death and discount house of worship
punk.gif
. Right here in downtown Lapine. All weddings are good for the duration of the run. Problem solved see ya there
rolleyes.gif