Tech day X

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
Yes folks it's that time again. The streets of Owosso have been mopped and waxed, all the flotsam and jetsam and goat shit cleared.

April 18th is the date I know short notice but I've been kinda distracted. Unfortunately we won't have any rooms open as all the kids are going to be here this spring.

I'm going to try and arrange a pop up camper outside and a couch in the garage and basement..

There is an air mattress that could also serve a younger person. To fuking hard on old boners.

Anyway to quote the Geek God willing and the creek don't rise I hope to see some of you fucks here.

Peace.

In. Bringing Ginger, my new red concubine. The Hondapotamus went to Saudi Arabia.

Weather permitting I will be there Barry!
punk.gif
punk.gif

Do you need a new stool out in the garage? Might send ya a gift!!
rolleyes.gif

Wife doesn't work that weekend, so there's a possibility. Pretty good chance, since I missed the last one.

I'll help with any electrical work. Any chance I could get some PR4's put on?

well lessee, so far.... (?)

1. The streets of Owosso have been mopped and waxed, all the flotsam and jetsam and goat shit cleared.

2. There is an air mattress that could also serve a younger person. To fuking hard on old boners.

3. Bringing Ginger, my new red concubine.

4. I got dibs on the vibrating couch.

5. Too cold up there, and lots of Sheepfookers hanging around.

6. Do you need a new stool out in the garage? Might send ya a gift!!

7. You all give Barry heaps of shit for me.

Now... is it just me? 'cause I've been to Michigan 10 or 12 times, but never in the winter?
lmaosmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
God Dammit, I'd love to make that trip but, I can't. Too far and too short of a notice. Bust, please keep in mind, that I am going to be in the same room with you by hook or by crock sooner or later. :)