D & H Cycle - Culmann, AL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone here talked to anyone, or been by D&H recently?

I sent my YES payment in 2 months ago, and have not heard a peep back, though the check was cashed on 5/1. No receipt, no paperwork, nothing. I tried calling this morning and the phone just rings. Tried both their direct number and the 888 number.

I hope they are just on vacation or too busy to answer the phone or something.

Maybe they don't open till 10:00...they are an hour behind us. And I think the paperwork comes from Yamaha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here talked to anyone, or been by D&H recently?
I sent my YES payment in 2 months ago, and have not heard a peep back, though the check was cashed on 5/1. No receipt, no paperwork, nothing. I tried calling this morning and the phone just rings. Tried both their direct number and the 888 number.

I hope they are just on vacation or too busy to answer the phone or something.
Don't forget the time change. We are ahead by an hour. Try calling after 10:00 Also folks down south arn't in hurry like us yankees.

Dave

Huh? I did not know, or forgot that Alabama was in Central time. I actually flew into Pensacola and worked over in Gulf Shores once many years ago too. Doh!

Yeah, I know they do not open 'till 9AM. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, follow up time: False alarm. Much ado over nothing on my part.

They answered my call right away (once I was actually calling during business hours) and my YES warranty is in full force and runs until 10/3/2019 !! They just had not got around to mailing me the paperwork yet.

Still the best deal around by far.

Makes me bonkers. Buying a *2* year YES warranty in Canada costs upwards of $1200!

But the Yammie dealer will be happy to sell you an aftermarket one for just $800, that, if unused after 2 years, can be refunded in full.

Makes me bonkers. Buying a *2* year YES warranty in Canada costs upwards of $1200!

But the Yammie dealer will be happy to sell you an aftermarket one for just $800, that, if unused after 2 years, can be refunded in full.
Go south young man.

Never mind. Stay right there, where we can keep an eye on ya.

Goofball!!!
tongue.png
Yeah, you are right there. I deserve a dog pile for that one.

only wished they would cover Florida...Now I have to pay full price....suck to be me
fool.gif

You can buy a YES policy direct from Yamaha but you still will pay around $700.00 for the 48 month plan. Simply easiest to call D&H Cycle. You are in their backyard so to speak.

Oh, I did, and they cashed the check ... waiting on paperwork .. but I was wondering if you could "view" your YES status on line?