2016 SEOR Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen_C

Reaction score
We will be meeting for the 2016 Southeast Ohio Ramble Thursday, May 12th - Sunday, May 15th at the Microtel in Marietta, OH. You can make your reservation online here. Group rates are not really better than the online rates and if you are sure you will attend and do not need the ability to cancel, you can get a single queen bed room for as little as $67.15/night+taxes or a two queen bed room for $73.95/night+taxes. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance, rooms are clean, and a Kmart next door if you forget something.

Post any questions on this thread and also post if you plan to attend so we can get an idea of who to expect. There are some usual suspects that will attend and hopefully we will see some new faces as well joining us on these "flat, straight, boring roads" of SE Ohio! Oface posted some of 2014's routes for those who do not have them yet.

Can't wait to get the riding season kicked off again with this first event of the season!

Unless someone wants to lead the charge, there will be no website, no fees, and no organized games this year. I'm too lazy/busy/indifferent to these items and just want to ride and b.s. with others.
bike.gif

Members stating they are attending the Ramble (lmk if I need to remove you or add you by posting in this thread!):

AC13

Extrememarine

Rushes

Steve_g

PhilJet09

BlacknWhite23

FJRPittsburgh (+2)

El Toro Joe (with new 2016)

Drc32-0

WheatonFJR

FrednJeannesRacer

Griff

John D

Intech

Hppants

FJRfarrier

Petey

Prestone

RaYzerman19

Yamafitter

Top_Speed1

Bpeters (+ ST friends?)

Mackeroni

0Face (looking for ice cream)

Scrapedup?

Luvtoride

Madmudder

Gray ray

Bungie

Wine Guy

LittleJon

Gclarkx

TomInPA

NormKern

LCB

Cav47

JustinNck1

Bockelrider

hillbilly1

Tomsonian

Ozzy

Data

Bungie

road runner

Pura Vida

SantaKlaus

bseelbach

Total 44+

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about an overbooked weekend! Nephew is graduating from Notre Dame that Saturday and the Indy GP is Saturday, decisions, decisions!

Sounds like a good time. Its too bad there is a 1000 miles of truck traffic filled roads to get there. I enjoyed SEOR but hated the trip there and back.

In. I have already scheduled the time off from work and this will be my first SEOR. Boom!

Prolly gonna be lookin for a roomy if anyone is interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping to make this part of my 2016 itinerary. I'll check with the locals around here to see if we can invade the North together.