2017 SEO Ramble, May 5-7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may head over to say howdy butI have a perfectly good tent and tarp. Does anyone camp at these things or r you all more of a breath mint on the pillow crowd?

So...who is not going to let a little rain stop them, and is still planning on attending this Ramble?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't made the final call yet, but it's looking like we may cancel for this one. Combination of factors adding up. I'll decide later today.
upset.gif

Hey Joe,

Bockelrider, scrapedup, and gray ray, are all out.

We'll keep in touch and maybe get together later, when the weather is better.

Too bad,. We were all looking forward to this weekend.

Hey Joe,
Bockelrider, scrapedup, and gray ray, are all out.

We'll keep in touch and maybe get together later, when the weather is better.

Too bad,. We were all looking forward to this weekend.
The fair weather riders group...
rolleyes.gif

Sorry you guys won't be joining us.

Well, I waited until today to make the decision and unfortunately I'm going to bow out for this shindig. With the current weather situation both up here and down there for the next 4 days, I think it's the right one for me. Was looking forward to seeing everyone and RIDING...but not in the rain. Hope to see everyone soon.

Hi everyone! I won't be attending SEO this year. It has nothing to do with the weather. I was never in due to my work schedule. I'll do my best to make the next rally or tech day. I've been riding a good bit lately. I won't be so absent from the forum now. Life got in the way throughout​ the Winter and early Spring.

All you guys and girls riding in the rain this weekend be careful and play nice.
rolleyes.gif

Actually, the weather isn't going to be horrible. Traveling to and from the Great White North could be interesting. The Marietta forecast isn't so bad though.

I'm afraid we're going to have to pass on this. Too much rain for my daughter and I.

Was looking forward to meeting up with y'all. Hopefully SINR will be a good weekend.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Wine Guy" data-cid="1363947" data-time="1493827703"><p>

Well, I waited until today to make the decision and unfortunately I'm going to bow out for this shindig. With the current weather situation both up here and down there for the next 4 days, I think it's the right one for me. Was looking forward to seeing everyone and RIDING...but not in the rain. Hope to see everyone soon.</p></blockquote>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Wine Guy" data-cid="1363947" data-time="1493827703"><p>

Well, I waited until today to make the decision and unfortunately I'm going to bow out for this shindig. With the current weather situation both up here and down there for the next 4 days, I think it's the right one for me. Was looking forward to seeing everyone and RIDING...but not in the rain. Hope to see everyone soon.</p></blockquote>

What he said. Hope to see you all soon.

Latest posts