2017 SEO Ramble, May 5-7

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your tread before you leave.
jester.gif

Kickstands up in 92 days.....

I'm attempting to make this one, Joe. May as well add me to the list.

Booked room but still fence sitting till I get the approval from the wife and work! If green light is shinning will arrive on Thursday!
Are you deciding if you'll have alcohol flu?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="El Toro Joe" data-cid="1354411" data-time="1485915332"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Darmah" data-cid="1354406" data-time="1485913538"><p><br />

Hello,<br />

How do I add my name to the list?<br />

Will there be maps or GPS files of rides in the area?</p></blockquote>

I'm sure someone will post some GPS files. Just post, whether you're in, or on the fence, and I'll add you to the appropriate list.</p></blockquote>

Anyone else having a problem opening the GPS gpx files in Basecamp? Keep getting a unknown error..

Smitty

Any room left at the inn Joe? Sylvia and I are putting together an April southern swing (stays in Texas hill country, Arkansas and Tennessee) that will see us also spending a couple of days with Wheatie and his much, much, better half in SC. Might just take in your rally on the way up to visit our grandson and his parents in IL - if there's room?

Any room left at the inn Joe? Sylvia and I are putting together an April southern swing (stays in Texas hill country, Arkansas and Tennessee) that will see us also spending a couple of days with Wheatie and his much, much, better half in SC. Might just take in your rally on the way up to visit our grandson and his parents in IL - if there's room?
I'm sure there is room, for you and Sylvia, Dave...you might want to call the hotel, to confirm that though.

If you call for a reservation let them know you are with the "2017 SEOR" group.

Best Western Plus Marietta

701 Pike St.

Marietta, OH 45750

(740) 374-9660

Last edited by a moderator:
On Google maps the Best Western sign turns into a Holiday Inn sign as you close in on it?
Probably an old Google image, it use to be a Holiday Inn.
oh.

Put me on the fence. I would like to make this but I still have a kid in school and a lot of what I do evolves around her.
I hear you on that. I'm in the same boat with two boys. When the nest is empty my wife will become a motorcycle widow.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out my service banquet is the weekend after this. Looks like I can make this shindig once again. Now I just need a roomate.

Hocking Hills, Ohio, weather forecast for Sun. and Mon. Feb. 19 and 20: 68 Degrees, and sunny, 10% chance of rain........

Hmmmm. Let me check my schedule.

Why, imagine that...... It's clear.

I can't tell you guys how much I really, really, really, appreciate all those Social Security payments that you are making.

I'm doing my best to turn them into gas fumes.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Hocking Hills, Ohio, weather forecast for Sun. and Mon. Feb. 19 and 20: 68 Degrees, and sunny, 10% chance of rain........

Hmmmm. Let me check my schedule.

Why, imagine that...... It's clear.

I can't tell you guys how much I really, really, really, appreciate all those Social Security payments that you are making.

I'm doing my best to turn them into gas fumes.

Stay thirsty my friends.
Don't make me start a run of FYR stickers, Ray...

Latest posts