EOM 2016 - Wytheville Virginia on September 22-25, 2016 - Ramada Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
EOM 2016 - Wytheville Virginia on September 22-25, 2016 - Ramada Inn

Title says it all. Details are here. More info will be added to the website (EOM group pictures, shirt logo, etc.).

The website is the primary venue for EOM information - I will post updates there, and point there from each of the forums and social media sites.

The hotel is ready to accept reservations now. Rally fees will be finalized during January, but I do not intend to open up registration until July 1st, 2016.

Happy New Year!

Wayne

Updated - group photo - download it here.

EOM2016group_zpsiaekvcvg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have September vacation picked and I am hoping to be there. You have secured some smoking great deals on room rates and I am booked!

I'm in! Tally Ho!! :)

Booked! Check in Thursday and Check out Monday. And! They have smoking rooms.

Let the games begin! :D

Cool! Now to make sure the dates work and I will be there to assist again. :)

Marie and I are booked! I talked to Dana, she asked if I was with the Yamaha Rally, so I assume that's us. The number is 1-276-228-6000.

Thanks Wayne!

Very promising. Thanks for the leadership.

Very promising. Thanks for the leadership.

This is awesome. There's a Holiday Inn Express only 6 minutes away. I may use my IHG rewards and stay there. Thanks for putting this together Wayne. I was going to change my vote to Wytheville anyway. Lewisburg is also a great choice, but something different is also good.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it or not, but the February issue of Roadrunner magazine has a story about Wytheville and I believe some ride routes. I caught the magazine on a newstand rack, so I didn't look at it all that closely.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it or not, but the February issue of Roadrunner magazine has a story about Wytheville and I believe some ride routes. I caught the magazine on a newstand rack, so I didn't look at it all that closely.
I have that magazine. Nice one. They did a shamrock tour based out of Wytheville. So 4 loops that go out and come back. Haven't completely read through the whole thing.... but I expect good stuff. They even include maps of the loops.