EOM 2016 - Wytheville Virginia on September 22-25, 2016 - Ramada Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone else will have to be the drunken entertainment at EOM 2016...JSNS
You not only provided some entertainment, you got up the next day and rode in the foul weather. You're a better man than I. Here's to you.... my hero. Next year you'll be sportin' the new '16 with an extra gear and everything!

Yeah, I was pretty pleased with it.

The reviews look pretty good over the past 6 months. The assistant manage told me they are renovating / upgrading the rooms too.

That is a smoking deal on the hotel! I am in!
Spanky and I have stayed there. It is decent. The steak place next door was pretty good too.

I have September vacation picked and I am hoping to be there. You have secured some smoking great deals on room rates and I am booked!
You won't be sorry Kevin. This area is chock full of good riding.

Are you planning to join us?

& Andy, you also will not be sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone else will have to be the drunken entertainment at EOM 2016...JSNS
LMAO.... I might bring a bottle of Aberlour 16 just to tempt you with. It would be worth it for another video... ;-)
Not a big fan of Single Malt Scotch...But a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle?...well, maybe.
Good lord man... I'm trying to save up enough for a new bike... I'll have to find some good "mountain spring water" in a mason jar instead. Damn that was good stuff. I still rave about it whenever I get the chance.

Edit:

Ha, I see Bob has good taste... I think I will plan on bringing the Aberlour. Not sure I could find any store bought spring water good enough to match that nectar we had at Lewisburg.

Jim and Iris are some cool peeps, had dinner with them at the banquet.
In my best BeemerDon prose......Just don't let the Canadians bring the rain, those freaking Canucks. JSNS.
We get all our rain from those bastages in Illinois. They keep sending it here, so EOM will be safe, jes sayin'.
Putting it on my calendar despite being in Illinois! My last EOM was Johnson City. Looking forward to it!

me too... waiting to make reservations, though. Just lazy... that's all.

Of course I'm in, looking forward to it....and the entertainment that comes along with it....

IMG_3885-L.jpg

:D

Where would you get a silly idea like that? Besides, EOM has never been a single state rally - besides it's just 35 Miles South or 27 miles North...

Virginia? I thought you were boycotting Virginia, Wayne?

I imagine Sooze and I will be there.
Whelp, I seem to recall 'some'one getting a performance award (or two) during an EOM weekend a coupla years or so back and vocally boycotting Virginia, much to Heidi's disdain.

Anyhoo.

Doesn't matter to us. Sooze and I talked aboot it and plan on being there. Hopefully it doesn't rain this year.