Maple Farkles Aux Tank

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendoo

Reaction score
Anybody with one of Mike's tanks on a Gen 3 care to comment? Pros/Cons? Easy on/off? They are a little pricey, but attractive to those of us who are fabrication challenged.

Ernie Azevedo in Portland, OR is reproducing Tanji flatbed tanks.They will fit Gen2 and 3. I ran one in the 2015IBR. It performed flawlessly.

You can contact him at eazcycle.com

Phil

Kendoo - I have a Maple Farkles tank on my 14ES, but I hate to say I haven't plumbed it into the bike. duh I think I would be willing to sell it, since I don't think I will be doing the aux thing on this bike. It is constructed very well and fairly easy to take on/off. pm me if you want to discuss further.

Kendoo - I have a Maple Farkles tank on my 14ES, but I hate to say I haven't plumbed it into the bike. duh I think I would be willing to sell it, since I don't think I will be doing the aux thing on this bike. It is constructed very well and fairly easy to take on/off. pm me if you want to discuss further.

I know the 13-15 bikes are different in the front, but the back should be the same as 06-12, yes? Thus, would this tank fit on the earlier bikes?