Mad Trunk Surfing Skills in Tumwater

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
I've ridden this stretch of road a few times...never did I have the chance to surf the trunk of a car...let alone pull it off.

I ALMOST joined that forum, just to remind that guy that he's a fucking idiot. I hope he's too poor to buy another bike, because he's too stupid to be on the road.

Yep ^^^

Very lucky rider

Fucking moron but still lucky.

Not to say that the driver of the car was blameless but the rider deserved all that and more.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the rider as a future recipient of a Darwin Award.

Saw that last night, you always wonder how how someone can be so lucky! That could have turned out so much different!

I can see why he was so upset. The guy he was following at 100 or so inconsiderately slowed down right in front of him, leaving him only a quarter of a mile or so to slow down or swerve. What nerve. He should have just continued on at 100 and shoved the guy doing a sane speed in the lane in front of him right out of the way! Isn't that why they put bumpers on cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
He was talking big shit on the other forum. Complete fabrication. Complete idiot. Then the footage we see was posted. I don't think he ever posted after that.

Thanks Ignacio! Do you know that if you start watching one You Tube motorcycle wreck video it links you to thousands of others? You owe me a couple hours of lost sleep!
smile.png

Thanks Ignacio! Do you know that if you start watching one You Tube motorcycle wreck video it links you to thousands of others? You owe me a couple hours of lost sleep!
smile.png
And when you get tired of m/c crashes you check out crosswind landings and kill a couple more hours.