BMW Stunt Rider Chris “Teach” McNeil on the S1000XR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndivita

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Try this one.

https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/bmw-stunt-rider-chris-teach-mcneil-on-s1000xr-stunts-and-wheelies

Copied the link and pasted into a new window. The guy can ride. Not just the usual "stunting" either, so it's less gimmicky than riding in circles making smoke that you usually see. AND you get to see a little Harley commercial before the vid begins.
wink.png

I saw him perform at the BMW rally in Billings. He is impressive for sure. I recall him saying that he had been using the F800GS he used in part of the show for 3-4 years.

2 things:

1: What are the chances that bike will be sold as a "gently used" demo, "ridden by staff."

AND

2: I wonder if they would let me try to ride one like that on a test ride. I say, "try," because I can't do most of that stuff, but I'm thinking I can jump a log, I know where some dirt cattle tanks are, and I could horse-beat their bike for an hour or two.

Haha...I'm thinking the answer #1 is probably, "no." And #2 would be a resounding, "No! Get the fuck out of our dealership before we call the cops!"

Funny, his day job is teaching Latin in a private school. Probably one of few avocations rarer than stunt rider must be Latin teacher.

To the untrained eye, that bike would look a lot like the one sitting in the parking garage at my office right now.