Moto GP question for PNW folk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyBlue

Arrhythmia and Blues
Reaction score
Hi Y'all ! I hope life is treating you well and good health is abundant ! I'm living well with my new heart and preparing to move more north than Tacoma for the wifes gig in Issaquah...i hate moving but our landlord is selling this house and Yoko drives too far so its a good thing.

My question is do any of you know of a bar or tavern that plays MotoGP races during the season ? I cant afford the video pass yet as i'm not cleared to work, so still poor. Unfortunately i can no longer drink due to meds but i still would like to see the races without waiting until Christmas to buy the DVD. In San Antonio we had a British Pub, The Lion and The Rose, and they would always have at least one or two tubes on the races...the rest being devoted to football ( soccer ). Do any of you know of such a place here ? Just curious. Thanks.

Still Rockin' !

Bobby

I do not know, but several PNW Crew members frequent the Last Frontier Saloon in next door Fall City on Weds eves, so drop in sometime. Friendly motorcycle bar, and you may witness the odd Niehart sighting.

I do not know, but several PNW Crew members frequent the Last Frontier Saloon in next door Fall City on Weds eves, so drop in sometime. Friendly motorcycle bar, and you may witness the odd Niehart sighting.
Dave is a bit odd isn't he
smile.png
punk.gif

Dave is a bit odd isn't he:)
punk.gif
No he is a lot of add BUT, it's the good add...
punk.gif
I plan to go to MotoGP this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear from you Bobby!

Not familiar with any establishments that have MotoGP on the TV...with the time difference most often the races are live very early in the morning. I'll send you a PM with a link that might interest you.

--G

You might want to look around for places that normally put on soccer. Bein has the TV rights and shows Moto-

GP and World Superbike.

Last night I was at a Mexican restaurant and I looked up and saw Jonathon Rea winning Race 1 of the 2017 SBK season in search of his 3rd straight championship.

Just saying you might find it a place you're not expecting.

Smarty Pants in Georgetown plays WSB & MotoGP races on the Wed after the races starting at 7pm.

VME meeting is nearby on the 1st Wed each month. Seattle used Bikes has a meet on the 2nd Wed of the month. Backfire moto is in Ballard on the 3rd Wed each month. Both are usually winding down by 7 and we make our way to Smarty Pants to watch the races.

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Far out Allrider !! Exactly what i was looking for...love to talk to you about your RD...had a few growing up and loved 'em. Thank you !!!

Bobby