First two up ride on the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fjr doc

Reaction score
Second major ride in feejer, and decided to go 2 up. Last Friday since the weather was gorgeous and seeing the wide comfortable rear seat on the feejer, wife expressed her wish to join me for a short ride. Now she hasn't done that after we became parents. To be clear I am still talking about motorcycle riding.
smile.png
And so we scrambled to finish work earlier and off we went for a short 250ish mileloop. She thoroughly enjoyed the ride, the day was beautiful. Never needed extra breaks (hence less pics) and was able to cover many miles in short time and get home before Jr woke up from his ziesta. Handling of the bike was miles better than my first day with a run flat tire. Still need many more hundred miles on it. The suspension changes I made I wonder if it was worth it. I will never know since I went ahead and upgraded everything in winter itself thinking why have down time during our short riding season. Plus I was bored. Any ways here are some pics and a clean ride video with pure sound
smile.png
No tail on fire riding since we are 2 up but still some fun clips.

Video:

Nice job. Enjoyed the video and gave you a like. Exhaust sounds good. The lack of wind noise leads me to believe you used an external mic. If so, where did you mount it?

Nah. The bug spatter wasn't too bad. Wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. Will be Buelling it today. Gotta run some errands and should crank the engine up on the Uly.