• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: CeeBailey's windscreen for Gen3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven09

Reaction score
Looking for a CeeBailey's windscreen for a Gen3. Please let me know if you have one in good conditions that you would like to sell. I have both stock and touring Yamaha windshields that I can offer if you need to swap.

Thanks.

I have a Gen3 VStream that's available.
Thanks but I'm looking for a CeeBailey's. I had one my '09 that I really liked. I have a Yamaha touring on it now, but I prefer the contour/flip up shape of the Baileys.
FYI...the flip on the Gen 3 CeeBailey is not quite the same as on the Gen 2 CeeBailey screen
Thx. From what I've seen on the web, the flip of the Gen3 is not as pronounced as the Gen2, but it still has that flip up shape. I'm guessing it should work nearly as good.

I have one. They work great on a gen III. I'm using a vstream right now. I'd sell you my cb but it's the best winter shield I've ever found for this bike. I believe (in an uncharacteristic moment of optimism) that either Cee Bailey will get back in, or someone else will procure the rights to make their designs. We can hope.