Witness Needed in Pasadena, CA For End of Ride.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have decided to go old school with witnesses (If I can find them) on my next 10/10ths. fljab will be my start witness at Kennedy Space Center. The Space Chase 3000 Gold ends in Pasadena, CA. Is there a rider here that can witness for me there?

Thanks, Tony

Totally changed my plans with ride rules and weather. I will be starting my 10/10ths tomorrow morning. Looks like I will start out with a 100ccc. The rest of the ride... I do not have a clue. (No Cape to Cape though)

SPOT is with SpotWalla 101stpathfinder current ride, if someone would like to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started the 100ccc from Juno beach near home. Didnt feel like riding, so I started over 7 hours late. Made good time (Over 1100 Im in 14 hours. Pulled up before Houston, got a sub and a room... I think its a case of been here/done that/ dont want to do it again. The last 50cc was never claimed: just losing interest I guess

Whatever you're up to, Tony - best wishes. Stay extra vigilant if "you're not feeling it." That's when stuff happens. Push through it and do something extraordinary (again). I'll be keeping an eye on you!

Made it past Beaumont (TX), then turned back east. Turned north at Lafayette (LA) and is headed up I-49 at the speed limit.

Gotta agree with neanderthaler. Will be looking for you at Stagecoach in a few months, brother.

Looking like 101st made a great choice to head north. Passed KC and just below Lincoln and Omaha. Logical deduction at this point still says Iowa. All the best, Tony. Greg and I are headed out on the Trifecta/100CCC, so well catch up when we get back or call me if you wanna shoot the s**t.

Dan

Dang it Tony, your spot tracks look like my RAT ride attempt
winksmiley02.gif

Friday, 5 pm eastern: passing by Cle Elum, and through the shadow of Mount Rainier.

Sorry. I'm totally lost. You started in PNW (per Spot) and when would like someone in Pasadena CA? I can ride up from OC. Or???

I finished the Orca to Billfish ride in Key West this morning.

8018 miles in 8 days so far. Going to sleep this afternoon, then head out again tonight and finish up the 10/10ths over the next 2 days.