FJR Aux Lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That some kind of wiring wizardry there! Well done!
Link to those lights?
When yoy know you're relays, and you discover a lot of possibilities. Just remeber.... take the main power supply from the battery, or a fuseblock whit or without an on board relay, if you're not have that on board relay, install a relay, and take you're ingnition signal cable ( f.exa + signalcable from the taillights) to trigger the relay, and give power to what you need.
If you want another "gathet, aux light"....... something that should be triggered by the f.ex hight beam, you just ad another relay triggered by a signal cable from the hight beam, to the relay, power from one of the cuicuits, or after the main relay ....
Never take power suplay directly from the bikes (OEM) harness/ wiering, always use a relay for such things. And remeber to fuse them up whit the right Amp. I use a 40 A fuse in my fuzeblock, and each circuit has it's own fuse within the Fuzblock ( who has 6 cuicuits, where i can choose individually what Amps on the fusese I want to use ( f. ex my GPS has 3 Amp) , an can also let the current go through the indoor relay ( without trigger the relay of the fuzeblock, and just let it have power constantly, my be a chacher, who you will like to have power on, eaven if the engine is of). It's a tidy system, as also give you all the fuses at one... or two places👍. Keep on wirering 😂👌👍. Somthing always click with reays😂😂🤣.
Bought my Fuzeblock with Fuzeblock.com. Fantastic handling and outstanding service👍

When yoy know you're relays, and you discover a lot of possibilities. Just remeber.... take the main power supply from the battery, or a fuseblock whit or without an on board relay, if you're not have that on board relay, install a relay, and take you're ingnition signal cable ( f.exa + signalcable from the taillights) to trigger the relay, and give power to what you need.
If you want another "gathet, aux light"....... something that should be triggered by the f.ex hight beam, you just ad another relay triggered by a signal cable from the hight beam, to the relay, power from one of the cuicuits, or after the main relay ....
Never take power suplay directly from the bikes (OEM) harness/ wiering, always use a relay for such things. And remeber to fuse them up whit the right Amp. I use a 40 A fuse in my fuzeblock, and each circuit has it's own fuse within the Fuzblock ( who has 6 cuicuits, where i can choose individually what Amps on the fusese I want to use ( f. ex my GPS has 3 Amp) , an can also let the current go through the indoor relay ( without trigger the relay of the fuzeblock, and just let it have power constantly, my be a chacher, who you will like to have power on, eaven if the engine is of). It's a tidy system, as also give you all the fuses at one... or two places👍. Keep on wirering 😂👌👍. Somthing always click with reays😂😂🤣.
Bought my Fuzeblock with Fuzeblock.com. Fantastic handling and outstanding service👍

godzilla.jpg