SFO GPS routes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
On Sunday I spent a few hours in front of the computer bustin out some new GPS routes based out of our ES hotel location. There are 8 routes that I created and I can send them to you through the email address you registered with. Just post up saying you'd like them sent your way. I'll include both a .gdb and .gpx file for ya. You can then take these and alter them to your preference. The highlighted yellow is the route. Some of the websites listed in a previous thread were very helpful in creating these.

Here's what the files include:

Lead Hill, Hagerville Loop, 265 miles

hagervillewm6.jpg

Jasper Loop, 186 miles

jasperlooplb0.jpg

Lead Hill Loop, 168 miles

leadhilldl7.jpg

NW AR Loop, 165 miles

nwarloopjo3.jpg

Pig Trail, one way, 75 miles

pigtrailnk0.jpg

Push Mountain Loop, 292 miles

pushmountainxt2.jpg

Push Mountain + Sweet 16 Loop, 319 miles

pushmountainsweet16wt3.jpg

Sylamore Scenic Byway, 260 miles

sylamorefm5.jpg

Just post up if you'd like a copy!

gimy gimy gimy.

I'll take a copy please

I was a little confused at first, I'm used to the purple being what I'm supposed to be looking at.

When I finally realized it was the yellow it made alot more sence.

yeah it shows the other ones as purple because i have all the routes in one file.

if anyone else has some routes mapped that they don't mind sharing, send to them to me (SFO website) and i'll include them in the emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Michele for the quick reply, unfortunately I couldn't seem to get the program to open, but what you have published in the forum is detailed enough that I believe I can input the titles and data and all the towns as waypoints on my GPS system.

Just will set aside a day and do it at a leisurely pace?

Thanks for all your hard work, we appreciate you and look forward to seeing everyone!!!

Tony sent me another route so I'll forward that to those of you that have asked for them so far.

Ferry Loop, 286 miles: