The art of passing...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do YOU pass gas while on two wheels?

• Lean forward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lift leg

• Lean back

• Hold it till you burp

• Let 'r rip and blame pillion rider

• Park, jump off and boom

• Total voters
Why is it I see a thread occasionally that captures my attention in a morbidly curious or annoyed fashion......and find either the thread author or major contributor is from Texas? :blink:

Is it something in your diet, something unresolved from the Civil War, or are you all need to be reunited with the Mother Ship? (Except Bounce....he's relatively normal)

....moving on.....nothing here to see....or worry about. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
;) Texas... land of good humor, which is needed now and again.

And this is a purty important issue, especially while in the sweepers and twisties - NHTSB material?

Lennie :D

Why is it I see a thread occasionally that captures my attention in a morbidly curious or annoyed fashion......and find either the thread author or major contributor is from Texas? :blink:
Is it something in your diet, something unresolved from the Civil War, or are you all need to be reunited with the Mother Ship? (Except Bounce....he's relatively normal)

....moving on.....nothing here to see....or worry about. <_<

Just noticed... tri-cities area.

I spent three years living in Kennewick when I was a teen.

That's scary as I grew up there and bleed orange and black as a Kennewick Lion.

If I find out our former site troll Downn2/Star Cruiser lived in Pasco before moving to Texas....I will cut my wrists. Maybe my Texan experiences are some deep-seeded denial mechanism and I'll find myself moving to New Braunfels or something. :dribble:

TWN, slap me silly at WFO for my weird thoughts. :angry2:

TWN, slap me silly at WFO for my weird thoughts. :angry2:
Oh, good. I was going to slap you just for shits and giggles, but now you give me a reason to by request? There is a god!

BTW, never assume I read all threads. I only checked in because I saw you posted and was hoping for a smarmy, Iggy type reply. I wasn't disappointed!

I'm glad that someone caught the irony in "quietguy" making a post on passing gas! Maybe all that Texas chili causes the "silent but deadly" type! :blink:

I'm glad that someone caught the irony in "quietguy" making a post on passing gas! Maybe all that Texas chili causes the "silent but deadly" type! :blink:
Nothing slips by me, figuratively and literally...well, except that Campbell's bean and bacon soup...that stuff is deadly. :dribble:

Challenge these days if confirming that it is just a fart...

Remember, a fart is just a turd honking for clearance!

Thought this would be food for thought...
Since I just made my first decent trip, I was wondering about this very same question. I sure couldn't find a very easy way to do it and hope to get some good advice from more experienced riders.

Thanks to quietguy for starting such an important poll. I look forward to the results.

...and we have a "winner": Lean forward

The other poll needed is... sneezing with the helmet on. This one's a biggie for me - brought tears to my eyes once and fogged my shield, nearly went outta my lane.