Trust Fund for Andrew

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmike2

Shtirrenuppenmeister
Reaction score
For Your Information

There will be a trust fund set up tomorrow. Once I get the complete details and information I will post the account number, etc. so you can contribute.

Also, Zac will be selling both of Andrew's bikes: The DRZ and the FJR. They will be listed in the Classified Section.

Thanks in advance for your patience and your willingness to participate.

Edit: I've been informed that there isn't enough money available for the memorial/burial service. This information was given to me in error and corected by Andrew's brother, Graham.

Last edited by a moderator:
After talking with MadMike2, TwoWheelNut, and Ignacio, we have decided to open a forum contribution for Sherri and family in honor of Andrew (OrangevaleFJR).

All donations made through this account will be forwarded directly to Sherri and/or the Bank of America trust fund that is supposed to be set up shortly.

The goal of this fund is simply a donation to help with the costs, as well as a way to pay tribute for those not close enough to Andrew and Sherri to do something more personal. This fund is more for those of us that are far away, that didn't necessarily know Sherri personally enough to reach out to her directly.

[SIZE=18pt]Donations longer accepted through this fund. Please refer to the other posts about sending any additional contributions directly to the family or your charity of choice.[/SIZE]

I don't have access to my home computer, and am doing this on my PDA, so I can't capture the images like I can at home. The additional donors are listed at the bottom, and will be incorporated into the final image when I get home.

DONATIONS RECEIVED BY: [SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

For donations received without a forum name, the PayPal name will be used. If you'd like it changed, send me a PM

Donations.jpg

Thank you for donating! I can't tell you how proud I am to be part of this family!

Thanks Ponyfool for setting this up.

It is an optional thing to be sure. Andrew's brother did comment on the is here.

Please contribute if you like, but there is no need.
I'm saying don't feel compelled folks. If it makes you feel better....go for it, but I hope this remains a minor thread compared to the 5 page+ and growing tribute of pictures here and greiving process here. Those are the money thread my friends. ;)

I would imagine things are pretty rough for Andrew's family in all the details that have to be sorted out this week and one less thing would probably be welcome I'm sure.

Ponyfool's offer to open up his books for auditing is also a nice gesture and an increased assurance funds will make it where they need to go.

You're a great community.....

Ig

A little something sent..... thanks for setting this up, Scott.....

Very rough business, this..... :(

Good job, guys. Thanks for doing this.

Ponyfool, MadMike2, TwoWheelNut, and Ignacio-

Thank you guys a ton for organizing this. I know I'm not alone in having wanted to do SOMETHING, but not knowing what to do or how to do it.

You guys are awesome!

In less than 5 hours, we've raised more than $1700.

I am hoping for around $10,000, but remember, this isn't a contest. This is just a small way our family can contribute to OrangevaleFJR's family! He was the 4th highest poster on this forum, and unlike some, his content was always more than just a :) or the like. He was a big reason this forum is a family and his contributions to everything he did, including WFO, rides, etc, will be missed.

Thank you to everyone that has contributed! Every little bit counts!

If not needed now, maybe it will grow to a college fund.

Best wishes Ovale family.

Grateful that I could contribute to this fund for the family. The loss of Andrew is very saddening news. He and his family are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.