Trust Fund for Andrew

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. my sister Kyla made a forum account and i'm on it. My names Aaron Knight.

thank you all so much. I wasn't aware that my dad's forum buddies were so amazing. We are all extremely touched by the kind words being spoken here at fjrforum. Today we are going to set the dates for the memorial etc etc. and you will all be kept in the loop.

i'm not sure how aware most of you are about us kids, but it goes; Aaron Knight(19), Kyla Knight(18), Alex Fisk(17).

thanks again. I can't tell you how appreciative we are of the help we've received. :)

thank you all so much. I wasn't aware that my dad's forum buddies were so amazing. We are all extremely touched by the kind words being spoken here at fjrforum. Today we are going to set the dates for the memorial etc etc. and you will all be kept in the loop.

i'm not sure how aware most of you are about us kids, but it goes; Aaron Knight(19), Kyla Knight(18), Alex Fisk(17).

thanks again. I can't tell you how appreciative we are of the help we've received. :)
Thanks for your post, Aaron. Your dad was an incredible friend to many of us here. While we won't miss him in the same way you will, there is already a deep ache in our hearts where his image resides. Believe me, as one of many others here who have survived such a loss, we know and can only offer sincere and heartfelt condolences to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal sent.

There are no suitable words for such a time, only words that hope to convey feelings. We never manage to say exactly how riding a motorcycle makes us feel. We never manage to say exactly how we feel when losing someone that understood the joy of riding. But it surely makes everyone proud to see his family, especially his children, support his love.

Ride In Peace Andrew,

The Ashe(s)

Some funds sent. I too wish I could do more than donate, but it's just one way I can try to show that I too appreciated Andrew's posts and discussions we had via PM.

Keith

Not only was your dad well thought of for who he was and what he did, but he also seems to have some amazing kids, too. My thoughts are with you all during this tough time.

We CAN tell you how much we all appreciated your Dad for his many words of advice, the offers of help, the help given, and for the person that he was. His spirit will always ride with us.

You all take good care of each other ..

Rog n Debs Gilbert

Please let us know if we can help in any way 916-635 0335 - in Rancho

Despite my fighting with paypal I was able to get it in. I hope I sent it in right. If it didn't please let me know.

Despite my fighting with paypal I was able to get it in. I hope I sent it in right. If it didn't please let me know.
I got it, thanks!

I am pretty certain I have gotten everyone that's contributed on the list, but please, if you've sent me money, check the list and let me know.

I am likely going to keep the donations open through the weekend. If all goes well, I will be riding down this weekend for the service, but a lot of ducks have to be in a row for that to happen.

Thanks for setting this up Pony. It has helped me deal with this by contributing.

Burk

Wow!!! I just looked back at the total donations and was blown away. I had no idea the total amount had grown so large. That is awesome. Hopefully it will be able ease some of Andrew's family's immediate difficulties in some manner in the near future or go towards college for the kids.

For the last two years, my wife has kinda smirked or just shook her head when I mentioned this forum, not really understanding what it was about or appreciating what kind of people its made of, especially when I'd take off to far off places like Reno or Park City. I had her take a look at this and she was blown away, too, and left with an all new appreciation for what we have here. She "gets it" now. You guys are great, I'm proud to frequent this crazy place at times like this.

Wow!!! I just looked back at the total donations and was blown away. I had no idea the total amount had grown so large. That is awesome.
Yep!

91 people for $4878 = an average donation of $50+ :yahoo:

I just wish I could do more.

Wow!!! I just looked back at the total donations and was blown away. I had no idea the total amount had grown so large. That is awesome.
Yep!

91 people for $4878 = an average donation of $50+ :yahoo:

I just wish I could do more.
The new math got you, didn't it? It's 124 contributors, not 91. But, your total of $4878 was correct making an average of roughly $40 per donor, which is still outstanding!

Roughly half way to the goal in less than 2 days!

OK, Ya'all !

Now's the time to start gettin' it done - the 15th is Thursday, so let's see a surge in contributions !!

I have a kid in college - so I KNOW what it costs - dig deep !!

OK, Ya'all !

Now's the time to start gettin' it done - the 15th is Thursday, so let's see a surge in contributions !!

I have a kid in college - so I KNOW what it costs - dig deep !!

Never met these people, but the pictures of Sherri and thinking of what she is going thru got me to paypal in 1 second.

thanks for setting this up.

Kurt

Cool we are passed the halfway point for Pony's target.

R

Ah, but error creep sets in. or, Warchild rescinded his donation, which I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.