Trust Fund for Andrew

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal sent .

As I mentioned in the other post, Andrew obviously made a lasting impression on all of us.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family. I never met Andrew or Sherri, but want to help out in some way. Andrew obviously had some great friends.

Smoke

I'm at work tonight and can't access my email and won't access my PayPal from here, so I won't be able to update totals or contributor list until tomorrow (Friday).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at work tonight and can't access my email and won't access my PayPal from here, so I won't be able to update totals or contributor list until tomorrow (Friday).
Oooohhh, catch-up might be FUN! No need to sleep, Scott, just go home and work at the computer..... :dribble: We all know that supervisors don't work, so you can sleep on duty. :blink: (J/K!!!)

Andrew obviously had some great friends.
When I was growing up my folks used to tell me, "Mike, if you want a friend, be a friend!" Andrew proved the axiom.

This is the greatest thread. How often does one get a chance to GIVE to something that you know is important, appreciated, and personal - without any admininstrative fees or overhead.

And ya can't help thinking, "What would Andrew do for a brother?"

Sorry for the delay in updating the donations list/total. We are now over $7000 with more than 160 contributors. Again, THANK YOU! You have no idea how much this means to the people involved!

Just joined this site and just contributed to the fund!

Found you guy's through pashnit.com and I think this is great what you guy's are doing! Every little bit helps in such a sad and unexpected time!

Kim

[SIZE=36pt]Holy Shit[/SIZE] Almost 8 grand you guys [SIZE=36pt]ROCK[/SIZE]

keep it up people.

R

For years I've said:

[SIZE=14pt]"You meet the nicest people on a motorcycle, you really do."[/SIZE]

(Edit from FJR to motorcycle @ 8 PM)

The members and guests here are proving it over and over. I'm humbled to be a member.

For years I've said:
[SIZE=14pt]"You meet the nicest people on an FJR, you really do."[/SIZE]

The members here are proving it over and over. I'm humbled to be a member.
And we've had support/donations from other sources, including the Pashnit members. It may be more accurate in this case to say "You meet the nicest people on a motorcycle". And props to the Pashnit folks... "It's not what you ride, but THAT you ride".
Note... MM2 is NOT a motorcycle brand snob... I just wanted everyone to know that there are a LOT of other 2 wheel peeps donating, and hurting during this.

And another shameless bump -

around 35 hours left -

The goal is 10 grand. Almost there- just over 80% of the way.

Absolutely Stupendous Job, Forum !!! I gotta tell ya, this is a great family to belong to.

These donations are for those left behind - if anyone is on the fence about this, I urge you to think it through, consider it again, and then DONATE !!

FWIW - My son is a junior in the UC system - and it ain't cheap. Not by a long shot. I compare it to buying a new car once per year WITHOUT A TRADE IN !

One of his books for his current quarter was $223.00. ONE EFFING BOOK! Tuition, lab fees, membership fees, health insurance, rent, food, transportation ......

Let's get it done. Donate a second time if you can !!

Just Do It !

(...)Let's get it done. Donate a second time if you can !!

Just Do It !
Beside my donation, I've organized a rummage sale of assorted m/c stuff here in the Milan area. There'll be some 20 riders attending and

100% of the proceeds will be PayPal'ed to Ponyfool on Sunday in time to meet the deadline (we're 9 hrs ahead of youse folks).

Stef

(...)Let's get it done. Donate a second time if you can !!

Just Do It !
Beside my donation, I've organized a rummage sale of assorted m/c stuff here in the Milan area. There'll be some 20 riders attending and

100% of the proceeds will be PayPal'ed to Ponyfool in time to meet the deadline (we're 9 hrs ahead of youse folks).

Stef
Stef, I don't know what to say.

Incredible.

Thank You.

I am sorry for having been away from the Forum

for a little while; taking care of my own busy little

self interests. It's difficult to come back to share

our joy when one like Orangevale is not there also.

His spirit will live on for many. My heart and prayers

go out for all of Andrew's family and also this amazing

tribute.

Contribution sent today

WW'sFJR

Status
Not open for further replies.