FJR accessories available in Canada

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaFlyer

Reaction score
Hi Folks.

Thought I'd put the word out that you deprivied riders down south can get your exotic FJR goodies up here. I've talked to my dealer and they said they would see what they can do for folks if you wanted to buy some of the European/Canadian stuff that you can't get in the US of A.

The dealship is here - Their home page

Email Paul the Parts Manager with your questions and he'll see what he can do regarding pricing. The unknown is the shipping costs as you're stuck doing the cross border stuff ....... unless you work it into a road trip :D .

Part numbers from the Canadian catalog are available online here

A handy exchange calculator is here

Disclosure - I don't get anything from these guys and am only making available a contact point in Canada for folks to order things they can't get from their own dealer.

Hope this helps some of you.

NFlyer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks.
Thought I'd put the word out that you deprivied riders down south can get your exotic FJR goodies up here. I've talked to my dealer and they said they would see what they can do for folks if you wanted to buy some of the European/Canadian stuff that you can't get in the US of A.

The dealship is here - Their home page

Email Paul the Parts Manager with your questions and he'll see what he can do regarding pricing. The unknown is the shipping costs as you're stuck doing the cross border stuff ....... unless you work it into a road trip :D .

Part numbers from the Canadian catalog are available online here

A handy exchange calculator is here

Disclosure - I don't get anything from these guys and am only making available a contact point in Canada for folks to order things they can't get from their own dealer.

Hope this helps some of you.

NFlyer
Thanks NFlyer for the info, I was able to get to this Yamaha UK website, that actually lists the prices for all the Genuine Yamaha Parts & Accessories.

https://www.yamaha-motor.co.uk/accessories/...2$FJR1300A

+1

I've just completed email correspondence with Paul at Freedom Cycles and ordered a Tank Pad(don't know why it's not available in the U.S.)...but, of course it's back-ordered from Yamaha and I should get it in about 3wks.

5JWW074000TP_HR.jpg

He was great to deal with and responded to emails almost immediately checking on pricing, shipping, availability, etc. Most of the European parts we can't get here seem to be available. Yamaha also makes a specific mount for the 2006FJR for the Yamaha Navigator(Garmin GPS).

If you're interested in anything, send him a email with the part #, which you can get off the Canada or European accessory site and he'll get back to you with cost and shipping.

NYPete

+1I've just completed email correspondence with Paul at Freedom Cycles and ordered a Tank Pad(don't know why it's not available in the U.S.)...but, of course it's back-ordered from Yamaha and I should get it in about 3wks.

5JWW074000TP_HR.jpg

He was great to deal with and responded to emails almost immediately checking on pricing, shipping, availability, etc. Most of the European parts we can't get here seem to be available. Yamaha also makes a specific mount for the 2006FJR for the Yamaha Navigator(Garmin GPS).

If you're interested in anything, send him a email with the part #, which you can get off the Canada or European accessory site and he'll get back to you with cost and shipping.

NYPete
Say NYPete, what year FJR did you put this tank protector on? I see they are listed for '01-'05, but can't imagine why it would not fit the '06 tank. Can anyone tell me if the '06 tank is shaped any different than the earlier years? I see they make a generic one for '06, but I like this one better...

Thanks,

Hi Guys.

Just bumping this back up to let folks with AE model know that the color matched foot guards are now available. Was talking to Paul Tough the other day and he said to pass this on to you guys.

Regarding your tank question yamahasforever, I have that exact tank protector on my 06..no problemo with the fit.

NFlyer