Canadian Online Tire Prices

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugR

Reaction score
This is for the us folks up north.

Anyone seen a better price for PR4 GT's?

Front $197.99

Rear $253.99

Total with tax and shipping $499.44

fortnine.ca

Looks like the friggin Loonie has tanked again

Chris

I've checked Pete's a few times over the years, but generally, where I live (western Canuckistan) their regular shipping fees tend to equalize the prices of other online suppliers.

I have however, many times purchased front and/or rear tires from fortnine.ca (used to be known as Canada's Motorcycle). Excellent selection of rubber, shipping is included, and easy returns if you need it.

Hope that gives you peace of mind. I understand the affection for Michelin PR4s - they're good, and we pay for it (I've bought them a couple times years ago).

BTW, I really like using Pirelli Angel GTs - but find their pricing a bit steep these days. Last year I decided to try out a set of Avon AV66 Storm 3D X-M tires, and for the price, was pleasantly surprised at their grip, longevity, and price. For example, Fortnine.ca currently shows the rear (180 / 55ZR17) at $210. Also, Fortnine.ca currently shows a rear Dunlop Roadsmart III at $212.

Good luck in your quest.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for the us folks up north.Anyone seen a better price for PR4 GT's?

Front $197.99

Rear $253.99

Total with tax and shipping $499.44

fortnine.ca

Looks like the friggin Loonie has tanked again

Chris
We live in the same city..... For the last few years it has either been Fortnine or Pete's for my tires. No one has come close to matching their prices. Dealers are crazy expensive.

Chris way don't you order them in the US and have them shipped here. I think Bill or Ray would drag the across the lake so shipping will be a shit ton less.

Wow, everyone in Calgary charges $40-50, including balance with wheels off the bike. $7.50 is a deal.

I've used Pete's in the past and had really good experiences out here in BC. My mechanic tho, he has 'connections' I can't beat. For everything.....

A man with a vintage motorcycle collectors problem is a good friend to have. Mostly why he is in business (to hide the 35-45ish bikes he has at a time of his own in his commercial shop)

I went with Honda Kanata, prices were very good with the PR4 sale currently on.

Mounting on a rim is $25 which is okay and I live quite a way west so 613motorsports is a bit of a pain to get to.

Thanks for all the tips though.

Chris

Chris way don't you order them in the US and have them shipped here. I think Bill or Ray would drag the across the lake so shipping will be a shit ton less.
Buster, problem is I am down to the cords on the rear and there are signs that the snow is going to quit soon.

Chris