RIDER NEEDS HELP - festar - RESOLVED

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Brian/festar was involved in a hit and run... car clipped him and bike is damaged. He has a sore ankle but is okay. Accident happened in Ozark, AL. May need help storing the bike. Is anyone around that area? My cell number is 408.396.5130. Thanks for any assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

He is back on the road with one less pannier but bike is ride able. EMTs checked his ankle - nothing broken but likely sprained. He miraculously kept the bike up.

Thanks guys and especially Tyler for your concern and wishes. A few more battle scars for my trusty steed. I was in #2 lane doing 40 when heavily shunted from behind saw my right pannier overtake me along the ground. Took all I had to keep upright but remained calm. Car stopped in traffic then took off. Semi behind me stopped and assisted for which I am extremely grateful.he had emergency services on the way straight away. Ankle is sore but Im good.

Thanks all

Festar

Brian, thank goodness it turned out as well as it did. Good luck for the remainder of your trip. May the guy who hit and ran forever suffer from severe anal leakage.
He well may, Brian told me that a truck driver has it all on his dash cam.

When said driver gets to be a guest of the state of Alabama "Bubba" will probably be real glad to see him!

The "Corn Hole" game they play in the Big House doesn't involve Bean Bags! JSNS

Glad you're okay Brian, stinks to have this happen anytime!

<snip> BigJohn: He well may, Brian told me that a truck driver has it all on his dash cam.
^^^^ great for Brian...not so good for the perp!
rolleyes.gif

~G

Glad you are ok Festar.

Wtf is it with these dumbass drivers? DUI, drugged up, or just plain assholes.

Pm me if assistance needed in Tampa area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again all, y’all are an amazing support team.

I believe today I will seek medical assistance as it is now difficult to walk on my left ankle. Getting on and off the bike will be a bitch.

Take care of the injury. Ignoring it will just make it worse. After it's checked then get some really good drugs and really enjoy the ride. Heal quick my friend.

Brian, really glad you got by with only an ankle injury. I recently feel down a slope in my backyard while pruning the neighbors tree. I bruised my ribs and sprained my ankle. That was a week ago and I am still limping, probably should have had it x-rayed. The point of this is you can get hurt off of your bike, so keep riding.