Corey Ure Battery Issue - Resolved

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

War Child

Reaction score
We have a FJR Rider who be in a bit of trouble already, and may need a battery assist. Cory Ure from Utah managed to leave his ignition on all night and drained his battery. He is charging the battery in his room now, but if he smoke-checked one of the battery cells, all the charging in the world won't bring it back.

I am trying to find out the status of the battery now. I don't know how many forum members in the Pittsburg area have a spare battery lying around, but this is the current situation as of 10am Sunday morning. No bike shops open today/tomorrow. Maybe Cory's battery will be okay. Maybe not. But it would be great if someone is in a position to help, in case the battery is indeed dead.

We have a FJR Rider who be in a bit of trouble already, and may need a battery assist. Cory Ure from Utah managed to leave his ignition on all night and drained his battery. He is charging the battery in his room now, but if he smoke-checked one of the battery cells, all the charging in the world won't bring it back.

I am trying to find out the status of the battery now. I don't know how many forum members in the Pittsburg area have a spare battery lying around, but this is the current situation as of 10am Sunday morning. No bike shops open today/tomorrow. Maybe Cory's battery will be okay. Maybe not. But it would be great if someone is in a position to help, in case the battery is indeed dead.
There's a BatteriesPlus in the Pittsburgh area that appears to have a compatible battery. Open until 5....

Thanks Warchild! Also helped you to get back into your original account in the future by sending you a Facebook message.

Status
Not open for further replies.