The hero of our times

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samamoto

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I watched the show and I’ve seen Al as a loser I would NEVER want to become.

B7Fyu4YIUAEYUnH.jpg

Today I see him a bit different. Al Bundy may have not been an “American dream” showcase but he was in his 50’s and he stayed in shape like in his 30’s, he wasn’t fat and moved quickly. He had a sexy wife with large natural breast and slim waist who always wanted sex. He had two healthy kids. For years he maintained stable job that allowed him to provide for his family. He had a large house with huge basement and large garage. He had a bunch of buddies that would drop in on moment’s notice for a beer or two. He was facing all the challenges in life with distance and humor. He never gave up. He had his moments of glory to remember and was always looking for the next opportunity despite of all the failures he experienced.

wlbundy.jpg

Would I want to trade places with him? No, but I’ll bet there’s a lot of people who would without any hesitation. AL BUNDY, YOU’RE A HERO!

al-bundy-polk-steelers1_grande.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: