If I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - I'm on the edge of my seat after reading that. Just reading JD's post was thrilling. I was rather hoping that it was all testosterone-fueled exaggeration. You know, fishing stories and all that, where the story gets better with each telling. It made me feel rather uncomfortable to know that it happened for real, due to the all-too-real potential of a disastrous outcome.

Well done to FJRonaMission. You have the dubious honor of beating Richard. But my hat's off to Richard for having the sense to back off, and live to tell the tale. Knowing how insanely competitive he is, that wasn't easy to do. For whatever reason, I'm kinda fond of the crazy English guy and would like to see him stick around for a bit longer (well a little while longer, since he's really OLD now).

Anybody can be fast. But we're not all crazy. Craziest always wins. I just hope it's not one of my kids coming around the corner when the craziest SOB blows the line.

Actually..

If a car tire on the hind-side has superior abilitity. Then a a true contest would only be had if such car tire endowed motobike was towing a 28 foot trailer...

huh? :unsure:

Actually..
If a car tire on the hind-side has superior abilitity. Then a a true contest would only be had if such car tire endowed motobike was towing a 28 foot trailer...

Don,

I don't know what ye be smokin tonight...................... But I better come check it out , just for safety

purposes... Make sure your not hurt'n yourself....... :blink: :blink:

:D :D :D

B

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually..

Don,

I don't know what ye be smokin tonight...................... But I better come check it out , just for safety

purposes... Make sure your not hurt'n yourself....... :blink: :blink:

:D :D :D

B
+1 on that.

This is a feckin' riot! :lol:

I suppose none of ya's that happen to be all down in the face about these two have never ever played the same game at some point have ya?

Never exceeded the speed limit or taken an Ill advised pass.. Never got pissed and blew off some slow driving tool that held ya up for 20 miles.. :angry:

Bullshit! <_<

As far as burnouts? Well shit, I didn't see any mention of these in the initial storyline.. Bah! Get off the fukin High Horse

Yeah, it wasn't to smart, but shit.... Nobody died or wadded a scoot.

Shit sometimes happens.....

Point's were proved and life goes on...

At this point I think both have been properly chastised :ph34r:

Give it a rest kids.

:jester:

This is a feckin' riot! :lol:
I suppose none of ya's that happen to be all down in the face about these two have never ever played the same game at some point have ya?

Never exceeded the speed limit or taken an Ill advised pass.. Never got pissed and blew off some slow driving tool that held ya up for 20 miles.. :angry:

Bullshit! <_<

As far as burnouts? Well shit, I didn't see any mention of these in the initial storyline.. Bah! Get off the fukin High Horse

Yeah, it wasn't to smart, but shit.... Nobody died or wadded a scoot.

Shit sometimes happens.....

Point's were proved and life goes on...

At this point I think both have been properly chastised :ph34r:

Give it a rest kids.

NO! :fuck:

so.. how do you like me NOW? :rolleyes:

Consider yourself warned pigdik.. I'm gonna rape ya! :jester:

How the hell would he know, ya tater tot wanker?

:unsure:

:rolleyes:
SPU, Bust would stick his tongue in Don's ear. Don't ask how I know that! jes' sayin' I'm with Barry on this one though, enough is fecking enough; give it a fecking rest, High Horsers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point I think both all have been properly chastised :ph34r: Give it a rest kids.

I agree, Barry (as frightening as that is to admit)! Everyone is now reminded that we ARE guests and might like to return to these hotels.

Perhaps, for future reference, a small reminder could be included by the organizers/planners of these events. For now:

[SIZE=12pt]Die, thread, die![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts