If I didn’t see it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Passes were taken with aggression and complete disregard for other motorists.

I stayed with FJRonaMission, and then saw him run a little wide on a right hander, putting him a couple of feet into a fortunately clear oncoming lane.

And FJRonaMission was parking his bike, horizontally on the ground in the dirt. He chalked it up to hypoglycemic exhaustion, as to the reason why he stabbed the front brakes in the last few feet, sending the bike to the ground.
When I read quotes like these, I have to wonder what the hell were you guys thinking? Somebody could have gotten killed. Its dangerous enough riding a motorcycle as it is - we don't have to make it any more dangerous. We are the first to complain when a cager does something stupid. Perhaps we should look in the mirror.

A little to much testosterone and not enough common sense.

It's cool that the car tire worked as good as it did.
Well said Steve and absolutely needed. I am an Ole Foggie and a Vintage FJR Rider and was unable to attend the WFO. Like Don C. I would have avoided this ride like the plague. It has no place in this group of "mature" riders. If these guys want to ride fast and hard, then go do it on a closed track, not on the public roadways. Enough out of this ole man!! :angry:

Passes were taken with aggression and complete disregard for other motorists....... it was single finger salutes from the motorists we had passed.....
What. The. Fuck. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Pissing off motorists with high-speed passes... that's just perfect. Way to represent, guys. Nice. Real nice.

Lemme guess... did someone leave great big gnarley burnout marks on the hotel parking lot, too? :glare: I sure hope not, as that's a sure way to get UN-invited back to facilities in the future....

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ridden with all these guys except Fjronamission. Richard is fast and he really sets up a corner, looks far ahead, rides a clean line and always hits it hard out of the corner. John is super fast, with formal racing skills, MX cross training, and carries speed into a corner like nobody I have ever ridden with. He only weigh 165 btw. Hats off to Fjronamission for hanging with these two and maybe besting one of these truly gifted riders. Well done and glad nobody got hurt. Take it to the track next time. Then you can have timer accuracy, no excuses and no pissing off motorists.

Passes were taken with aggression and complete disregard for other motorists....... it was single finger salutes from the motorists we had passed.....

Pissing off motorists with high-speed passes... that's just perfect. Way to represent, guys. Nice. Real nice.

Lemme guess... did someone leave great big gnarley burnout marks on the hotel parking lot, too? :glare: I sure hope not, as that's a sure way to get UN-invited back to facilities in the future....
As one who was aware as riders would come and go throughout the day, almost all were cautious and courteous in the parking lot. I saw many forum members stop for pedestrian guests, allow cars to enter or exit, and idle through the parking venue.

There were a very few who came through the parking lot briskly, "rapping" their aftermarket exhaust. And I only saw one gnarly burnout/wheel stand. :(

No...I will not name names!

As one who was aware as riders would come and go throughout the day, almost all were cautious and courteous in the parking lot. I saw many forum members stop for pedestrian guests, allow cars to enter or exit, and idle through the parking venue.

There were a very few who came through the parking lot briskly, "rapping" their aftermarket exhaust. And I only saw one gnarly burnout/wheel stand. :(

No...I will not name names!
Not even the courteous ones Mike?

I only saw one attempted burn out, but the car tire's massive footprint was too massive for the weakling FJR.. :unsure:

I only saw one attempted burn out, but the car tire's massive footprint was too massive for the weakling FJR.. :unsure:
Unfortunately I saw a successful one myself. I should have probably said something then to the offender, but I didn't. Sorry.

But, memories of WFO-5 came today with Reno talking about how they cancelled a contract because of a burnout and how we'd never do that..

I also remember WC talking about a group have a contract cancelled because of it and get somewhat blackballed from other hotels.

Rest assured, future WFO events won't be having them though. Word. :good:

So back to the thread title...who was the biggest penis???

Oh, I'm sorry I read that wrong...nevermind.
To answer your question..........

.........it was a tie!
Well actually madmike2, when Brian and Richard laid them out on the edge of the tavern's pool table at midnight: Amanda the Barmaid said that Brian's was just a little bit bigger. jes' sayin'

Unfortunately I saw a successful one myself. I should have probably said something then to the offender, but I didn't. Sorry.

But, memories of WFO-5 came today with Reno talking about how they cancelled a contract because of a burnout and how we'd never do that..

I also remember WC talking about a group have a contract cancelled because of it and get somewhat blackballed from other hotels.

Yeah, I guess some peeps just don't think about how other people perceive us, and how their actions can affect what is literally a years' worth of effort on the part of the staff.

I will say that overall, everyone was very considerate of anyone they encountered. This is a good thing, as when we approach new venues down the road, references are checked and results can directly reflect our past behavior.

...... You both are wrong... it wasn't a attempted burn out, I just wanted to chirp the tire and I did...

I also thought a burn out in the parking lot would have been excessive and give us a bad name...

B.....

......WORD.......... :whistling: :whistle:

B

What about the common folk in the cages seeing you whiz bangers comming at/going bye. You need to take others into consideration as well. I'm serious, you could cause some high heart palpatations, stress level's elevate, and more " them flippin' motorcycle azz ho..'s. Let the common sense ride not the "T". :blink:

I am sure the others guests didn't mind the sheep fornication in the parking lot, the bar, the rooms, the hallways, elevators...etc. :blink: :blink:

As well as the other crazy things I personally did. :yahoo: :yahoo:

I guess I was too busy with the girls to notice the noise in the parking lot. :rolleyes:

I had a great time at WFO and hope to attend many more.

Thanks to those responsible for making it possible.

Sounds like this thread'll be good discovery for the plaintiff's lawyer when said rider causes a car driver to be killed or injured.
'ZACTLY what I was thinking, JB.

As a past member of the forum whose meets the bolded and italicized passage is likely based upon, I recall that BS a bit too well. I wonder if that rubber smiley (June '06) is still in the parking lot of the Red Bluff TraveLodge (on then new sealing). Shit, I felt guilty just being a part of the group while checking out the next morning, and I'd stayed completely away from all that stuff. The manager was rightfully pissed.

And then there was the suddenly aborted motel arrangements for the '07 western meet (somewhere in Idaho?) due to a pissed and rescinding motel owner who did some investigation and decided that he wanted no part of that forum's meets, which led to the '07 meet (which I didn't attend) being located in Ely, NV in June or July '07. Gotta say, WC, after being the one to do all the legwork and then getting blasted, THAT was a masterstroke of retribution! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.