2011 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to try again to make this my 2nd SW-FOG. I have the time off from work, maybe. Will know later in the year if I can truly make it.

I am going to try again to make this my 2nd SW-FOG. I have the time off from work, maybe. Will know later in the year if I can truly make it.
Sounds great Mark. we're really hoping you can make it! Don't forget your football for SW-FOG 2011, you know you can't play along without it!

visual%20pun_4af04e6f3c5a6.jpg

Sounds great Mark. we're really hoping you can make it! Don't forget your football for SW-FOG 2011, you know you can't play along without it!

You caught me at my best I see. Guess where my other hand is.......

I know it's WAYYYYYY early to be making definate plans but I'm wondering if anyone is considering driving to Taos from the eastern side of the Rockies for SW-FOG this year. I'm north of Denver and just curious if there might be anyone else from this side of the Rockies planning to head to NM.

First post in over a year...gonna talk to the navigator about this one, if she can get her parents down to watch the kiddos we are in. Shirts this year?

Mark, I sure hope to see you this year in Taos. I have not ridden with you since SW-FOG 2009 in page, AZ. Besides, how you you possibly miss out on the kind of perverted fun that seems to follow the SW-FOG anyway!! :drinks:

Would love to go again this year. Last year was alot of fun. I also would like to see the videos that galaxyblue took last year.

BUMP REMINDER! SW-FOG starts five months from now, get your vacation time squared away and permission from SWMBO; or bring your significant other along to Toas, Nuevo Mexico with you. If you've any SW-FOG questions, please contact Papa Chuy at [email protected] or 480-440-4666. Can answer burro sex questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE NOTE: There are NO FEES for SW-FOG 2011, you just show up and have a great time with your FJR Riding Friends; and there are no $$$ Rally Fees to pay!

Big-D has worked really hard to get all of you very economical room rates at the Best Western Kachina Lodge and a killer deal on our delicious Evening Banquet Meal.

BUMP REMINDER: Get your vacation time secured and permission from "Those That Must Be Obeyed" squared away so that you can attend SW-FOG 2011. Get your rooms reserved at the Kachina Inn in Taos. REMEMBER: NO Rally Fees!

Lots and lots of fun and friendly people to warmly welcome you to beautiful New Mexico. Mucho Fantastico ese!

IMAG0354.jpg

Plenty of wildlife to be viewed en Nuevo Mexico and many interesting local activities too. Big Fun in NM!

Terri and I are going to bunk with RogDeb, if I can get time off from the new job. Looking forward to the mayhem. :blink:

Thirteen hours... I'll have to see about taking the week off...maybe...
Really hope you can make SW-FOG 2011 twistedcricket, this is always a really fun FJR Forum event; SkooterG, HotRodZilla, Patch308 and GalaxyBlue have promised to keep their pants on this year, but they always are promising that!
Sorry boys, but I won't be there this year. I'm not taking a weeks worth of vacation to ride routes that are in my back yard and can be ridden on a weekend. Basically, by moving the rally from weekend days, Th, F,S,S, to the middle of the week, I went from needing only one or two days of vacation to 4 or 5. Why did this happen?? So that people from far away could be more accomidated and fit the ride into their schedule.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...The area rides should be convenient for the people that live in the area. If other people want to come from far away, they need to fit it into their schedules. I have never asked the EOM planners to change the dates to make it convenient for me...If I want to go and can afford to go, I take vacation and go. For that kind of ride, I'm willing to take the days off. For a ride 150 miles from my house...Not so much.

Who knows...Supposedly, I may be experiencing some type of major shift change around July, and if that happens, I may be off in the middle of the week anyway and decide to head up. If not, well, I'll see you all next year...Maybe, depending on the dates. This "stuff as much BS into September as we can" idea is quickly getting old. There's no reason we couldn't move SWFOG to earlier in the year and then it wouldn't interfere with so much other stuff. I had that idea too, but also got shot down...

Bitch bitch bitch...Whine whine whine. I know.

Terri and I are going to bunk with RogDeb, if I can get time off from the new job. Looking forward to the mayhem. :blink:
Terri, Mike, Roger and Deb: Glad to hear that you are going to make SW-FOG 2011 in beautiful Taos, we FJR Forum Folks always have a great time at this get together!

I feel your pain AJ, I'm not sure if I'll be there this year as well. Will try to show my face, if just for one day maybe. :unsure:

Made my reservations today.

Kinda disapointed HRZ didn't do the T-shirts this year...............Curious as to how many ways to spell Taos. :lol:

I think you stick with toe ass.. :lol: Though the old farts (beemerdons) might really screw it up and spell it tacos.. :dribble: