#242 MCML

MCML

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Bike: 2004 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

The knee looks a bit as if it was chomped by some demented, or disoriented, vampire. Still sore, but improving a bit every day. That makes sense seeing as how the surgery was about ten days ago and they told me that it would take 4-8 weeks to be back to normal. I no longer have to go up and down stairs sideways. The stitches are scheduled to come out tomorrow morning. All in all, I cannot complain but I am certainly looking forward to clicking through some gears in about a month or so.
MCML AKA ISAMACORP AKA JOSEPH AKA GIUSEPPE NERO
Posted Image through Posted Image-Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageRIP TJB

#243 Bustanut joker

Bustanut joker

STFU

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts
  • Bike: Other or considering FJR

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Post Naked shots...This joint needs an awakening!
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Los Robustos M/C member #18 Darksider #28

#244 dcarver

dcarver

FJR Forum Post Whore

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Hmmmm.... :huh:
Walked away Posted ImagePosted Image Is it really crashing if you don't fall down?--
I wouldn't change a fucking thing; I've lived hard, played hard, and I ain't done yet. I've paid some severe penalties along the way, but the rewards have been so much greater; even if for just have participating in the game of life with utmost abandon. It's not who rides the furthest in a day, but rather in a lifetime. CBA member #1, IBA #31845 and very proud of both.
Posted Image

#245 Tyler

Tyler

Miss Demeanor

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

Posted Image

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.

A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.

#246 dcarver

dcarver

FJR Forum Post Whore

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

That's it...
cancelling all reservations not yet made.

<puke> :sick:
Walked away Posted ImagePosted Image Is it really crashing if you don't fall down?--
I wouldn't change a fucking thing; I've lived hard, played hard, and I ain't done yet. I've paid some severe penalties along the way, but the rewards have been so much greater; even if for just have participating in the game of life with utmost abandon. It's not who rides the furthest in a day, but rather in a lifetime. CBA member #1, IBA #31845 and very proud of both.
Posted Image

#247 Bustanut joker

Bustanut joker

STFU

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

That's it...

It's Me black stockings ain't it putz?
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Los Robustos M/C member #18 Darksider #28

#248 dcarver

dcarver

FJR Forum Post Whore

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

That's it...

It's Me black stockings ain't it putz?

That reminds me..
I have something of yours...
from NERDS
:devil:
Posted Image

#249 Bustanut joker

Bustanut joker

STFU

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:18 PM

My anal virginity???

#250 MCML

MCML

Not All Who Wander Are Lost

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Okay, Busta!

Posted Image
MCML AKA ISAMACORP AKA JOSEPH AKA GIUSEPPE NERO
Posted Image through Posted Image-Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageRIP TJB

#251 Tyler

Tyler

Miss Demeanor

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

Dude, that so totally needs a smiley face on it!!! :lol:

Okay, Busta!

Posted Image

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.

A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.

#252 fjrchik

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, riding an FJR

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,280 posts
  • Bike: 2008 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

So what hotel are we staying in on Wednesday? The one in Sonoma? I'm thinking I'd like to get as far north as possible on Wednesday so I may skip PCH and just blast up 101. Possibly. I'm also guessing the San Fran area probably isn't fun during rush hour so getting through there before that will prolly be smart.
Also, is anyone taking 2 days to get home?
Thoughts? Comments LA/SoCal peeps?

2008 FJR1300A, 2006 FJR1300A, 2003 FJR1300, 2001 Kawasaki ZR-7S

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#253 jorstin

jorstin

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Bike: 2005 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Michelle, I dont know what Richard has planned for us on the ride up. I guess we havent thought that far out yet. I think we are talking 2 days to ride up, and two days back. I am a charter member of the CAA, and I dont see the benefit of killing my self to get anywhere. But on these rides I usually go up to LA the night before so I save myself the traffic nightmare and the 120 mile less ride that day. So Richard will see this post and yours and probably give us some idea what he is thinking

Steve

Michelle, I dont know what Richard has planned for us on the ride up. I guess we havent thought that far out yet. I think we are talking 2 days to ride up, and two days back. I am a charter member of the CAA, and I dont see the benefit of killing my self to get anywhere. But on these rides I usually go up to LA the night before so I save myself the traffic nightmare and the 120 mile less ride that day. So Richard will see this post and yours and probably give us some idea what he is thinking

Steve

Steve

Steve
Bikes 2005 FJR1300
2011 BMW R1200GS ADVENTURE
2012 KTM 690 ENDURO R
I am not completely worthless, I can always be used as a bad example
LIFE IS HARD, ITS EVEN HARDER IF YOU ARE STUPID JOHN WAYNE

#254 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,335 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Steve

Steve

Steve

Steve

Steve-O, you have got to stop pounding back Southern Comfort and Cokes with Richard every single Friday night for Happy Hour! Jorstin that crap is going to rot your brain, just look at what it has done to Fairlaner!

#255 jorstin

jorstin

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Steve

Steve

Steve

Steve

Steve-O, you have got to stop pounding back Southern Comfort and Cokes with Richard every single Friday night for Happy Hour! Jorstin that crap is going to rot your brain, just look at what it has done to Fairlaner!

Yea you are right Don, its making me dyslexic and I cant remember writing something so i write it four times and i looks like I wrote it once ha ha
Bikes 2005 FJR1300
2012 KTM 690 ENDURO R

#256 Fairlaner

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,925 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:15 AM

I am thinking of riding up 5 to 198, heading across 198 to 25 then up to Hollister and then on of Mill Valley.

So wed to Mill Valley and Thursday up to Eureka via 101 and 36.

Coming home will probably stop in Monterey.

R
R.I.P. My one fingered friend Posted Image
IBA Number 45197 CBA #3

#257 Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

The jury is still out, as to whether or not we make this trip.

Most of you will remember that Andy was involved in a bad wreck, a few years ago. He is still in a lot of pain from the residual injuries and it seems to be getting worse. He hasn't ridden his beloved dirt bike in months, and the GS sits in the garage gathering dust apart from an odd ride to work here and there.

We have a road trip planned for next month, which I'm hoping he'll be able to ride a bike for. How he does with that will decide whether or not I book us in for Eureka.

To prevent life getting boring, without a bike to ride, he bought himself an old Jeep for commuting. The top, doors and windows have all been removed so it feels a BIT like riding a very noisy bike. We've taken it to the desert a few times now and it's a lot of fun to drive. Even better, we can take the dogs with us when we go out for a ride now.
La Pinguina plata

Clicky here.

Welcome to the FJR Forum, where the truly twisted meet the merely insane! (El Cajone)

#258 jorstin

jorstin

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Richard so we will stay at the Cheap Indian hotel in Mill valley and then on to the red lion the next day, and then on the way back somewhere near cannery row in Monterey, sounds like a plan let us know what hotels to book. Thanks

Steve
Bikes 2005 FJR1300
2012 KTM 690 ENDURO R

#259 Bugnatr

Bugnatr

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Finally got off my arse and booked a room. Richard, you can strike Mrs. Bug from the list. She prefers to attend a horse event in Fresno :blink:

Oh man I am Jones'n to ride the good stuff in the Trinity Alps :yahoo:

IBA # 20890

#260 Old Michael

Old Michael

:-[

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

She prefers to attend a horse event in Fresno :blink:

I'd prefer to attend a whores event in Las Vegas.