Gathering of the Clans! August 2-3-4-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in for end of July. Not going to NAFO so this will be perfect for me. Going to EODZA also, so might as well take the week off for awesome Moto fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
California coast in July...heck yeah! First weekend choice is the only one that works though... :)

--G
+1, Gunny; I'm with Gorgeous George! First weekend choice is the only one that works for Papa Chuy, second weekend I'm flying into Deutschland and I'll be riding the Extreme Alps on the third with our FJR Forumites and Italian FJR Forum Members!

The later dates will likely work out better for me....but they are being trounced in the poll so far.

I'd like the opportunity to finish my last speech.
Han's i don't expect it to be that organized........

R
+1, Gunny; Hans My Brother, having had a massive heart attack 6+ years ago I really don't think that I can live long enough to hear the finish of one of your speeches! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Han's i don't expect it to be that organized........

R
HUH? Why do you care if Hans' speech is organized or not? The first installment kinda rambled, too. Besides, if it's delivered before 8 am, I don't think any of us expect it to be coherent, much less "organized". ;)

Sir R I voted Aug but anytime is good for me, its just so close in July after returning from NAFO, would like to spread the dates apart more but, anytime is good for me

Steve

Did they shout you down before you could finish it last time...
OK look, Wheatie has brought up an important point and you guys need to cool it = Sheeze!

If Hans actually does finish his speech this year in Eureka (I'm just sayin)?

Then we already know what the punch line is, OR at least where it begins right?

It says, Let's Ride!

Nuff said! :clapping:

Oh, and I WAS there last time!

"Bollocks" /ˈbɒləks/ is a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, meaning "testicles". The word is often used figuratively in British English and Hiberno-English, as a noun to mean "nonsense", an expletive following a minor accident or misfortune, or an adjective to mean "poor quality" or "useless". Similarly, the common phrases "Bollocks to this!" or "That's a load of old bollocks" generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. Conversely, the word also figures in idiomatic phrases such as "the dog's bollocks", "top bollock(s)", or more simply "the bollocks" (as opposed to just "bollocks"), which will refer to something which is admired, approved of or well-respected. or

Sorry for the Profanity also known as swearing, cursing, and cussing, is a show of disrespect, or a desecration or debasement of someone or something it is in the Dictionary

Bollocks is also

antwacky – ass – assful – ass up – bad-ass – beat – beater – beat-up – bite – bobo – bogus – bollocks – bomb – booey – boot-leg – booty – brutal – bum rap – bunk – busted – cake – chincy – chump – cottage – crap – crappy – craptastic – crummy – dodgy – drag – dump – fail – fake – freaking – from hunger – FUBAR – fucking – gay – ghetto – hack – hacked up – hellacious – hoopdee – hype – jacked up – jank – jecka – jump the shark – kife – lame – lame-ass – like ass – loc – loud – mank – naff – nas – nasty – pants – piece of shit – pish – piss – piss-ant – rassclat – reechy – rinky-dink – rubbish – sad – salty – sausage fest – sausage party – scag – scarred – screw the badger – sheisty – shit – shit out of luck – shits, the – shitty – skank – SOL – spork – suck a bag of dicks – suck the big one – sucky – sugar honey ice tea – sword fight – tacky – terribad – toilet – tore up – trif – twisted – wank – weak – welfare – whack – worked – yuck

Latest posts