• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'05 FJR1300 For Sale Beaverton, OR-$3000.00--SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huckstr

Reaction score
One owner since new. Good to excellent condition

Ohlins remote hydrolic preload, fully adjustable shock, upgraded forks

Leo Vince exhaust

Power Commander, custom map for exhaust

EBC HH sintered brake pads front and rear (Recent)

K&N high flow permanent air cleaner

GIVI rack with top box plate

Dunlap Road Smart tires (Recent)

Battery power pig tail

Voltmeter in left fairing

throttle Meister

New stock seat (Recent) plus Spencerized extra seat

PIAA duel horns (VERY loud)

Professionally maintained

Trouble free, uses no oil between changes

clear title

Records

96,000mi

$3000.00

PM for more info

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the stock bits, you'd probably do better to sell the exhaust and shock separately, and ask $3990 for the bike.

ABS or non? Either way at $4500 with the upgrades a good price, but I suspect it would sell faster to most buyers as a stock bike at slightly lower price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi TominPA,

I suspect you are right, But I do not have the stock cans, as I sold them when I replaced them with the Leo Vince's. (With the quiet tips it really sounds good, but won't scare the kids)

the Power Commander with custom map goes with them of course. All the other stuff make this bike a complete sport tour package, so I think, though your advice is certainly good, to leave them in place. the Ohlins suspenders really make a difference in handling, and the remote preload offers real ease of use.

Others have commented privately with much the same info, and even though I will leave the upgrades in place, I'm going to lower the price to $4K. I am already riding my new one, and hope to get this one to someone that can't afford a new one, but would like to have the advantages this fine bike (And the up grades!) offers.

Well, good luck. I wasn't trying to harsh on your sale, and it's an exceptional deal with the upgrades.

I didn't think you were, and it was excellent advice.

I loved this bike for many years, still do, and it was a stellar and trouble free traveling companion.

It still has many, many miles left to give. I hope I can find someone that will appreciate it and continue using it for a long time to come.

The bike is really good and I would like it to go to a good home.

Perhaps this lower price will help, and I am open to offers.