• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

06 FJR A for sale *Sold*

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/335409204706266 for pictures 

Time to sell my 06 FJR 1300. I bought a new leftover 18 If you know anyone looking. Please share Location, Alabaster, Alabama 54,660 miles New rear shock from the 18 Fresh service on the front shocks from Traxxion Dynamics New front and passenger seat from the 18 Heated grips Throttle lock. V stream windshield Mostly returned to stock. The issues 2nd gear has a bent dog bone and will jump in gear at WFO. It has done this the last 45 k miles. Not an issue unless you want to track the bike. Has a small leak in the pumpkin drive that will put a small thin film of oil on the rim over a few 1000 miles. I have gone coast to coast and back plus up the eastern seaboard as well. No noticeable loss in oil level it is so slight. It just attracts dirt to the rim. I would ride cross country again without hesitation on this bike. It is not a garage queen. The paint is not showroom new. Asking $3,000 O B.O.