• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

06 FJR1300A- AK 20's and Penske

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricks.06

Reaction score
I have a clean 06 (blue) with 40K miles on it. All warranty work and maintenance done (records of each). I recently purchased a 2010 Tuono and am now looking to sell the FJR. I have a full suspension upgrade from Traxxion Dynamics (AK 20's and Penske 8983) installed with only 8K on it. Also a sergeant seat, G2 throttle tube, BMW sport grips, Powerlet and two windshields (CalSci and stock). I am considering selling on consignment at a local shop without any of the farkles, but figured I'd let the forum have first shot at it. I'll let it go for $7800 with the suspension.

Here are a few pics of the bike on my summer crosscountry trip. CLICKY

Just let me know...

How much would you want to swap forks? Mine have Race Tech springs and valves at both ends set up for a 180-220lb rider. I wouldn't mind trying the AK's though.

How much would you want to swap forks? Mine have Race Tech springs and valves at both ends set up for a 180-220lb rider. I wouldn't mind trying the AK's though.
I'm selling the bike. I'll swap you your forks and $7800 for my forks....and I'll throw in the rest of the bike. If you act now, I'll even refund your forks
rolleyes.gif

Gee...I'm sorry...I got the crazy idea you were considering selling the suspension bits seperately... <_<
It looks like that will probably be the case. I will more than likely sell the suspension parts separately from the bike and return it to stock (I have original suspension), but I am definitely selling the bike either way so no go on a trade.

Thanks for the offer.