06 service manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feraldms

Reaction score
I was given a Barnes & Noble gift certificate and would like to use it to purchase the factory service manual for my 06 FJR.

The clerk at the B & N store needs the ISBN number from the manual to complete the order. They cannot seem to find it by title alone. I cannot find a Yamaha dealer with the manual in stock so I could copy down this number.

I'd sure be grateful if any member would be willing to check their service manual to see if you could find and post the ISBN number.

I was given a Barnes & Noble gift certificate and would like to use it to purchase the factory service manual for my 06 FJR.
The clerk at the B & N store needs the ISBN number from the manual to complete the order. They cannot seem to find it by title alone. I cannot find a Yamaha dealer with the manual in stock so I could copy down this number.

I'd sure be grateful if any member would be willing to check their service manual to see if you could find and post the ISBN number.
There isn't an actual ISBN number listed on the manual. The numbers on the manual are

Yamaha P/N

LIT-11616-19-83

and

3P6-28197-10

2006/2007 Service Manual

There isn't an actual ISBN number listed on the manual.
true dat... confirmed, book in hand...

buy sumptin at b/n, then return it...

or sell the gift card to a friend...

or drink 60 bucks of tarbucs coffee... pay cash for the yammmi manual outta yer own pocket.. lol...

I thank you both for replying. Guess I'll be ordering manual from the dealer and using the gift certificate for something else.

Be safe.

I thank you both for replying. Guess I'll be ordering manual from the dealer and using the gift certificate for something else.
Be safe.
When you go to the dealer, take the part numbers referenced above. There was an error in the Yamaha parts system which indicated that the Gen2 and Gen1 bikes used the same manual.