07 Saddlebag lock set

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a saddlebag lockset for an 07. When the left one fell apart, the lockset and tab stayed in place. I just needed the two new screws. The right one just fell apart and the lockset popped out somewhere in WV.

Any help will be appreciated.

Gray Ray

Hi Gray Ray,

As far as I'm concerned you can buy those locks only in a pack of three. I bought my 07 FEEYAY used and wanted the top case, the 3rd lock was missing, so I ended up buying the set of three, had a locksmith rekey my top case lock. Now I have two running around in my garage doing nothing and waiting to get used.

I paid $70 for them, I think $50 including. Shipping is a fair price. If you want pm me and we can make this happen.

V

RPK

Hi Gray Ray,

As far as I'm concerned you can buy those locks only in a pack of three. I bought my 07 FEEYAY used and wanted the top case, the 3rd lock was missing, so I ended up buying the set of three, had a locksmith rekey my top case lock. Now I have two running around in my garage doing nothing and waiting to get used.

I paid $70 for them, I think $50 including. Shipping is a fair price. If you want pm me and we can make this happen.

V

RPK
If Gray Ray only wants one of these, I'd be interested in the other one.

NP, I don't have a pressing need. I didn't get the 3rd lock with the bike and may add top case or a smuggler someday.