• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

10% Off No-Mar Tire changer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS_D

Reaction score
SEE UPDATE BELOW 8/28/08

OK..... I'm really starting to get tired of paying someone $40+ in labor to R&R and balance ONE stinking tire and rim. :angry2: So the last couple of weeks I have been in contact with Seth at No Mar Inc (who sells high quality motorcycle tire changers) trying desperately get some type of a discount on their great products. They don't usually give discounts, in fact they wouldn't even give me a MSF Motorcycle Safety Instructor discount! :cry: Yes I know what you're thinking, you're probably not feeling too sorry for me :rolleyes: :blink: Anyway, after many emails with Seth, he did finally agreed to have a GB on our forum. By the way, this is No Mar's first GB ever. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ultimate-II.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]The tentative End date is Monday 8/25/08 (I'm still waiting for confirmation, it may be EVEN sooner)[/SIZE]
SEE UPDATE BELOW

HERE'S THE DETAILS:

We will need at least 7-14 members who are committed to purchasing a tire changer to receive a 10% discount!!

We will need 15 or more members to get a 15% discount off the retail price!!!

YOU COULD SAVE OVER $200!! :clapping: :clapping:

The discount will apply to the entire order including accessories (note: there's no discount on shipping), however the order must include a tire changer or a tire changer package. :rolleyes: There are 3 models to choose from: The Classic, JR Pro and the Professional models and they retail from $500 to $1200 depending on the kit. Here's their link NO MAR TIRE CHANGERS Also check out their video on how the tire changer works.VIDEOS One thing to keep in mind, if you riide a lot a tire changer will pay for itself in a few short years. Plus you can get free beer, yes that's right FREE BEER from all your buddies that come over to use it!!! :lol:

SHIPPING It is not cheap because this stuff is heavy. For me shipping to GA will be around $80. To get your particular cost on shipping go to their web site NO MAR TIRE CHANGERS and add all the items of interest to your shopping cart. Then start the check-out process, you will have to enter your address etc, however you will be provided the shipping cost before any financial information is required.

This is how I would like to work it.......Since I'm shooting for the 15% off, I will post a list of member who are serious in purchasing a tire changer. With that said, if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND Tire Changer model to the list below. Important: Please....... you're commiting to purchasing a tire changer by me placing your name on the list below, so if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future, don't have me add your name to the list!! Once the list reaches 15 I will PM those members and provide them with the ordering information (you may be required to order BEFORE GB end date). It will then be up to ALL 15 members to actual call and place their order with No Mar before the 15% discount will be applied. It only takes one member to back out at the last minute and all the remaining members will lose the opportunity to get their 15% discount. Once AGAIN PLEASE DON'T COMMIT UNLESS YOU PLAN TO BUY!!

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

8/28/08 UPDATE:

CALL SETH @ NO-MAR 636-326-5999 NO LATER THAN 1300 CST ON WEDNESDAY 9/3/08 AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON A TIRE CHANGER PURCHASE. YOUR CC WILL NOT BE CHARGED UNTIL END OF THE DAY ON THAT WEDNESDAY WITH THE DISCOUNT. AFTER YOU CALL PLEASE POST IT HERE TO LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR ORDER. IF WE DON'T GET AT LEAST 5 MEMBERS TO PLACE AN ORDER THERE WILL BE NO DISCOUNT!!!

NOTE: THIS IS OPEN EVERYONE!!! JUST CALL SETH 636-326-5999 & MENTION OUR FORUM TO GET THE DISCOUNT!!

Members

1) Chris_d [ultimate Package II] PAID

2) bbailey925 [JR PRO] PAID

3) Crash Cash [Classic] PAID

4) pawtracks (Pro ultimate package and big rack 60)

5) okie [Classic] PAID

6) Fergi [ultimate Classic Package] PAID

7) okie Brother PAID

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really interested, but this my 1st GB. I assume that if I get accessories in the same order that they would qualify for the 15% off? (Just making sure)

Well since it looks like I have a new friend on the Southside of Atlanta I will stock up on beer! :D

Good job putting this together.

JW

4 of us just went in on one less than a month ago, timing is everthing. :(

If I had any cash at all, I'd be ALL over this.... :clapping:

+1. I'll see If I can dig up some funds for this as it is a good deal. Hope I can pull it together before the end date of the GB. Any chance that the end date can be extended???

Oh my ... here I go again. I really want one of these but keep going back and forth about buying one.

I will seriously be considering this and will let you know if I decide to jump in. Thanks for putting this together (and for tempting me).

I spent about an hour with these guys in Daytona. It is a bit pricey, but this is FIRST CLASS STUFF, not like my dinkly Harbor Freight unit. If you have the cash, buy this thing. The pain is momentary, but it is a good piece. The nylon tools absolutely will not scratch a rim no matter how you try, and the low profile rear like the FJR has will go on like butter with this system. Heck, I might even talk myself into one of these and sell the HF unit.

Ed :rolleyes:

uraltirechanger.jpg

You mean my Ural tire repair kit won't work on my Feejer? I wish I had the space for this thing and would try and get in.

I spent about an hour with these guys in Daytona. It is a bit pricey, but this is FIRST CLASS STUFF, not like my dinkly Harbor Freight unit. If you have the cash, buy this thing. The pain is momentary, but it is a good piece. The nylon tools absolutely will not scratch a rim no matter how you try, and the low profile rear like the FJR has will go on like butter with this system. Heck, I might even talk myself into one of these and sell the HF unit.Ed :rolleyes:
Don't kid yourself...the stiff new rubber will still fight you. But I can't imagine a better tire changing system for the buck. :yahoo:

If I had any cash at all, I'd be ALL over this.... :clapping:

+1. I'll see If I can dig up some funds for this as it is a good deal. Hope I can pull it together before the end date of the GB. Any chance that the end date can be extended???
At this point I don't think so, in fact we will be lucky to get the 8/25 date. No Mar wanted to run it for only the max of 1 to 2 weeks. I took upon myself to put out the 8/25 date on hope that they would accept it. I should get a confirmation hopefully by tomorrow.

I am in for a JR Pro model tire changer!

Sweet deal, glad I waited, I almost got one a couple of months ago. Can't pass up this offer. :yahoo:

Oh my ... here I go again. I really want one of these but keep going back and forth about buying one.
I know the feeling. I been doing the same, in fact if I wouldn't of heard back from No Mar today I would of spent a ton of money at Biker Effects for items that wouldn't of had a return in the future (you know, saving that money in future labor cost).

Come on everyone, the base model is only $595 ($506 after discount) and your can re-coup that with 2 or 3 tire changes...

Bought mine in June. :angry2: :angry: Timing is everything. I bought the Jr pro model. While it's not as easy as it appears in the video, and it's a two person job not one, my son and I have changed 5 tires so far and it gets easier (kinda) each time. And it beats the hell out of pulling the wheel and driving 40 miles each way to my dealer to have them change it. I also bought the balancer which seems to do the trick.

I have the Pro model and have nothing but good things to say and the service after the sale is top notch.

If you can afford it do it

P.S. I have paid for mine with $20 tire changes and have lots more "friends" now

Status
Not open for further replies.