• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 FJR1300 For Sale, Original Owner - Ohio

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin

Reaction score
2003 FJR1300, original owner, 49k miles, strongest FJR built!
punk.gif
(bought a 2014)

• RIfle 17" Windshield
  • Steel braided brake lines
  • Handlebar Risers
  • Datel Voltmeter
  • Givi tailbag mount (not bag)
  • TOGS
Mechanically excellent, regular maintenance/recall complete. Tires have 7k miles but look good for another 5k. Cosmetically what you would expect for an 10 year old bike. No-speed drop on both sides.

https://kevinarnold.us/kevins_fjr.jpg

I'm in Ohio and looking to get on an FJR as my wife has taken over my previous ride. Unfortunately, recent car maintenance has left me cash short, but this bike here would enable me to get on an FJR with no payments...

decisions... decisions....

I'm in Ohio and looking to get on an FJR as my wife has taken over my previous ride. Unfortunately, recent car maintenance has left me cash short, but this bike here would enable me to get on an FJR with no payments...
decisions... decisions....
The best of all possible worlds - a great bike and no payments.

Go for it!

Still available. A few guys interested, first cash gets a great bike. Located in Columbus.

Kevin

Oh, and I have a video link if anyone wants me to PM it to them.

PM sent to you Kevin; I'm interested. Any major work done? I've been doing some reading like cam chain tensioners etc... but am new to the FJR mindset!

Sorry, bike is sold. Lots of interest, maybe priced too low? Anyway, it's off to a good home.

Congratulations to you on the sale Kevin, Congratulations to the New Owner on getting a Gorgeous FJR! Mah oh Man, Papa Chuy still LOVES the '03's! JSNS!

kevins_fjr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: