• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 FJR 1300 ABS - $6995 OBO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Bones

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post to help a fellow rider out. I have no relation to the seller.

Pretty Pics!

From the site...

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/3208755546.html

This adult owned, well maintained machine needs nothing and looks great. I own three motorcycles and this is one of two that I'm selling. I will someday own another FJR, but home improvements are a current priority.

A few key points are: •Michelin Pilot Road tires

•Recent 20k Service - TB Balanced, Coolant Replaced, Brakes Rebuilt, Chassis Greased

•New Yamaha OEM Rotors

•New Yamaha Brakes

•12v Accessory Outlet

•Throttlemeister Cruise Control

•All New Fluids - Oil every 1,500-2,000mi

•All electrical connections are factory. No cutting or hacking!

The bike is always stored indoors, covered, with a battery tender. I'll include all original keys, books, and extra maintenance items.

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The reflectors are missing on the side bags... and the decal is missing on the lower plastics.

But after that, a very clean looking bike. By the way I took mine off as well.

My FJR was only that clean the day I bought it. Great looking bike.

I did get a replacement '04, with lots of extras, four years ago for less than this...so I'm sure some bargaining might be needed.

Pretty, but pricey........
ahh... but remember the golden rule. lol, yeah right.

OP- For the age of that bike it looks Gerrrr8! :rockwoot:
Well, since the OP specifically stated it's not his bike and has no affiliation with the owner whatsoever I am not shitting on someone's ad. I am simply making comments on a bike for sale. I would hope that the difference between the two scenarios is painfully obvious?

As nice as this bike looks, it is WAY overpriced. And based on the missing decals and reflectors I assume it's been down at least once and repainted. I would be asking a lot of questions, but don't think I would have any interest in this FJR even for a significantly cheaper price.

Pretty, but pricey........
ahh... but remember the golden rule. lol, yeah right.

OP- For the age of that bike it looks Gerrrr8! :rockwoot:
Well, since the OP specifically stated it's not his bike and has no affiliation with the owner whatsoever I am not shitting on someone's ad. I am simply making comments on a bike for sale. I would hope that the difference between the two scenarios is painfully obvious?

As nice as this bike looks, it is WAY overpriced. And based on the missing decals and reflectors I assume it's been down at least once and repainted. I would be asking a lot of questions, but don't think I would have any interest in this FJR even for a significantly cheaper price.
As th OP I agree with SkooterG. I'm just tring to help!

Huron 52 - good catch on the decals I missed that!

I knew the bike was ovepriced but now without the decals, Skooter's right, I wouldn't touch it! See I learned something about shopping for bikes, even from this post!

But hey, Pretty pics, eh?

Huron 52 - good catch on the decals I missed that!

I knew the bike was ovepriced but now without the decals, Skooter's right, I wouldn't touch it! See I learned something about shopping for bikes, even from this post!

But hey, Pretty pics, eh?
Decals? The owner could have removed them, just like the bag reflectors, to have the"clean" look. It would be a good question for anyone that is interested in the bike to ask the owner.

I've removed emblems (or decals) from vehicles to clean it up, so when I saw it didn't have the decals I wasn't overly concerned, but then again, I'm not looking to buy it either.

Bike definately looks clean, and I like the pics, nice way to advertise!