• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2004 FJR1300 non abs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie

Reaction score
Want to do some fast, comfortable touring? Then check this bike out, it’s a lot of bike for the money.

2004 Yamaha FJR1300 (Sport Touring)

Cerulean Silver (silver blue)

Excellent condition

31,100 miles

Yamaha heated grips

Tires almost new

Battery new 10/12

K&N airfilter

Motovation frame sliders

Helibar handle bar risers

3M Paintguard to critical paint areas

Battery tender harness installed

Factory shop manual

$5495.00

Bike is located in Marietta,Ga. I will assist in delivery up to 250mi if you help with gas money.

Pictures on request vie email.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sense a heart flutter in arizona.....maybe even some pant pocket movement......very faint......very faint indeed. I'd be interested in a bike that was only ridden about 3500 miles a year. Nice price, too.....hmm.......

pics would be nice.

Pictures on request. I would have posted the pictures, but alas, I don,t know how. I can email them to you.

Check out the new users/new forum member part of this website. It will give you step by step on how to post pictures. There is a FAQ area I think. Been years since I looked at it since I joined in 05.

Photo(s) of the bike

IMG_0925_zpsf3949f74.jpg

IMG_0927_zps1351467c.jpg

IMG_0928_zps5fbd12f2.jpg

IMG_0929_zps72952a16.jpg

IMG_0931_zpsfba47b6c.jpg

IMG_0936_zpsde22a74d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that's a nice looking bike. SkooterG should be pming you momentarily..........