• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR1300, 24K miles, non-abs, in SC, $4000

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harfooz

Reaction score
2005 Yamaha FJR1300 non-ABS

Location: Newberry, South Carolina, just off I26 in between Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg

Price: $4000

• 24,2XX miles
  • Second-owner
  • Never dropped or wrecked
  • Not a "ticker"
This FJR is a bike that my father and I enjoyed picking out together. I thoroughly enjoyed riding it both to and from work (about 30 miles each way) and a few trips to the Blue Ridge Parkway, Asheville, Brevard areas, as well as a couple of trips to the coast. When my father got cancer the FJR trips stopped, as did much of the commuting. I got to take him on his last ride on this bike. After his death, I just kept it in the garage, and would just look at it for the most part, and only rarely get it out for a ride to the office. It's time for me to move on and let this go. This forum has always been helpful to me, so here it goes with an ad for the bike. If you have questions or additional photos desired, please just let me know. On the photos you'll see a stain on the bricks -- that is not from this bike. The photo location is covered up with oil stains and I chose the cleanest spot I could find. The bike's finish is very reflective and you'll see the reflections of clouds and lights from nearby buildings. The battery was weak when I took it to get the photos, so I have already purchased a replacement battery. The new battery is on its on its way to me. It'll be installed the same day it arrives. As you can see in the photos, the finish looks terrific. The only blemishes are found where my Sidi boots would rub the side near the footpegs. I'll add a walkaround video after I get the new battery installed.

Photos can be found in this Google Photos album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fB7mWodDMmf45CYh9

Includes:

• Both original keys
  • Tour Pack base and trunk with keys matched to side cases and ignition
  • Tour Pack base reinforcement recall addressed by Asheville dealer and previous owner
  • National Cycle V-Stream wIndshield
  • Yamaha OEM three-piece luggage set for side cases and trunk
  • Yamaha OEM windshield
  • V-Strom handguards
  • Throttlemeister throttle lock
  • Yamaha OEM grip heaters installed by dealer
  • Side case screws all have Loctite 242 Blue applied
  • Final drive lube: Mobil1 75W90
  • Drive splines greased
  • Michelin Pilot Road tires
  • D&D CNC’d bar risers
  • Reflective side case stickers
  • Coolant flushed
  • Iridium plugs
  • Yamaha OEM cover
  • Battery Tender pigtail for keeping battery charged or for electric gloves under the seat (there is one photo in the album showing the pigtail)
  • Yamaha OEM tool kit
  • Yamaha Owners Manual
Thank you very much for your time. If I can address any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

'fooz

2019-09-08_9-54-10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: