• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR - one owner - 9,000 miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spinner

Reaction score
SOLD

One owner 2006 FJR with only 9,000 miles. Accessories include;

Traction Dynamics fork kit (installed by TD)

Penske rear shock (installed by TD)

Remus titanium/carbon fiber mufflers

Heli Tour Performance handlebar riser

Sargent seat

Power Commander module

Cee Bailey windshields (two different heights)

Throttlemeister

Frame sliders

New Michelin Road Pilot 3's

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u421/SamSpin/IMG_0569_2_zpskh5gf7ec.jpg

Total value of aftermarket items (including labor to install) is about $5,000. I have the OEM mufflers, seat, riser and windshield if you want them. I never rode the bike hard. My goal was to improve the appearance, comfort and handling. I doubt that you will find a better FJR for this price.

$5,000 firm.

Sam

Fairport, NY

585-737-8787

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell my friend.

He really likes my 2004 and has been considering one himself.

We're over in Buffalo, NY only 1 hr 20 min away.

That Is a Great Deal!! I paid more for my 06 , last sept. 17 K on it and less ad on's. Now it has 24k on it in 8 months. That won't last very long. Better Hurry.

I'll tell my friend.He really likes my 2004 and has been considering one himself.

We're over in Buffalo, NY only 1 hr 20 min away.
Thanks Dave. I'd be happy to show it to you guys if you feel like taking a ride to Rochester. Have you considered buying my bike yourself and selling yours to your friend? Just a thought.

Regards,

Sam

OK you guys. I finally figured out how to use Photobucket to add a link with a picture of my bike to my original post.