2006 FJR Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through yamahapubs.com as was War Machine's 1st post on this thread. Too many posts about pirated copies so I just paid the big bucks to get r done.

(2006) FJR13AV( C ) & FJR13AEV( C ) Service Manual (LIT-11616-19-83) $42.60 tax included.

I bought mine through my dealer. I had to wait about a week, but it was much cheaper than yamahapubs.com I even checked my receipt to make sure I wasn't remembering it wrong.

I was planning on scanning mine and creating a searchable .pdf

I don't see a problem for those of us with legitimate copies to scan them. Hell, I'd even pay for someone else to do it. But, Yamaha does deserve to be compensated. Pay the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lucky... My FJR was missing the User Manual. Dealer could not find one so ordered and gave me the Service Manual... free. Yamaha Part number: 3P6281972000 (Canadian version).

Don't bother ordering a manual, just wait two weeks, and Fred will have created DVD's of every possible service or repair you can think of, plus five hundred farkle ideas you hadn't thought of. I'm buying a house next door to him. :D
Fred H?

Mike

(2006) FJR13AV( C ) & FJR13AEV( C ) Service Manual (LIT-11616-19-83) $42.60 tax included.I bought mine through my dealer. I had to wait about a week, but it was much cheaper than yamahapubs.com I even checked my receipt to make sure I wasn't remembering it wrong.

I was planning on scanning mine and creating a searchable .pdf

I don't see a problem for those of us with legitimate copies to scan them. Hell, I'd even pay for someone else to do it. But, Yamaha does deserve to be compensated. Pay the money.
Or just buy the electronic version from ebay for $11.

I've decided I need a Service Manual so I am reawakening this old thread for some advice. The Yamaha Manual Store offers the FJR1300AV and FJR1300AV© manuals for $93 Print-On-Demand. They don't say what final form the Print-On -Demand manual would take. I suppose it could be bound but I would suspect it might just be three hole punched and you have to get your own binder.

https://www.yamahapubs.com/index.do

A search on the Internet turned up two sites who are offering the FJR1300AV© manual for $30. They might actually be the same seller since they are both using the same image of the manual.

FJR1300_06_07__50886.1372774217.1280.1280.JPG

• ebay classified with free shipping in USA
https://newyork.ebayclassifieds.com/parts-accessories/brooklyn/yamaha-fjr1300-service-shop-repair-manual-book-part-lit-11616-19-83/?ad=9973269

• Service Shop Repair Manual with $6 flat rate Priority Mail shipping in USA.
<https://www.service-shop-repair-manual.com/2006-2007-yamaha-fjr1300-part-lit-11616-19-83-service-shop-repair-manual/>

My question: Is buying a manual for a California motor going to mean I will be missing important information for my non-California motor? The $63 price difference sure makes the cheaper manual tempting.

As a side note, I can't believe the Owners Manual tell you to take the motor to a dealer when the front turn signal bulb burns out for replacement.
sleepy.gif