• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR1300 $6300 obo

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guaire

Reaction score
Asking $6300 or best offer. My cell is 571 275-6861, email at [email protected]. I'm looking for something more lightweight and shorter, like me! Give me a honk and I'll send photos to you.

Cheers,

Bill

Here's the link on the DC craigslist:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/5097130579.html

photobucket:

https://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag252/WilliamGuaire/FJR1300%20Farkles/GiviRight73_zpsce27d438.jpg

Here's the ad copy:

Well maintained, 26k miles. Will consider a trade that balances finances. Brit bikes welcome too.

In '06 Yamaha refined the air control, making the cockpit much more comfortable. The radiator was splayed to send hot air away from the rider. The windscreen is well ventilated, reducing negative air pressure, back blowing wind. The windscreen is controlled by a switch on the left bar, raising and lowering. The lower fairing is adjustable between more protection or more ventilation.

This modern sports/tourer is fuel injected with ABS. Setup for long distance touring and able to handle like a sports bike. This bike is an excellent investment with numerous 'farkles' added for real touring.

Givi V46 Monokey, wired for lights

Frame sliders

Power Center 8 fuse panel on relay

Gerbing plugs

Heated grips, leather covers, on rheostat

Battery Tender plug

Oversize windscreen with EZPass mount

Handlebar riser, MCL Sport Touring

Ram Mount ball only, (not selling the phone mount)

Suzuki Mirrors for visibility

Suzuki hand guards

Hella driving lights, with covers

Switch for Hellas

Volt meter guage

Rheostats for two Gerbings and grips

Included are the factory service manual and owner's manual, and the stock parts: windscreen, mirrors, triple tree. I am located in north Arlington. Let me know if you have any questions. I am available for appointments. Thanks for looking.

There is no doubt that this forum lures people into making multiple posts more than any other forum I am familiar with.

There is no doubt that this forum lures people into making multiple posts more than any other forum I am familiar with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted. Perhaps I was a bit harsh.
Let us decide that Phil, let it rip
smile.png

PhilJet09 posted: I was new once too and made some multiple posts...never 8 of the same freaking post, but I've done it.
I think he got 9. A new world's record? (And yeah, I double-posted today, too, because all the IBR fans are burning through our bandwidth ... but NINE TIMES?)

Hey Guaire, it's OK, man. Happens to everybody. OK, maybe not nine times to everybody, but really, it's OK. The software response is unbelievably slow these days because the IBR is gobbling up all our electrons on the internet.