• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR1300 for sale - Bottom Line - only $4900!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flagstaff

Reaction score
I've been talked into being willing to accept $4900, but....the buyer needs to convince the wife putting any sale on hold. I thought I might as well offer the same deal here since your money is just as green.

I couldn't pass on a great deal on a local dual sport and bought it this morning. I now have 5 bikes. It is getting too crowded in the garage so I'm lowing the price on the FJR.

2006 Yamaha FJR 1300A
• 46,500 miles
• New rear shock absorber – Generation 3 model about 2000 miles ago.
• HeliBar Tour Performance Handlebar Bridge provides more upright relaxed riding position.
• Givi Maxia 52 liter top case painted to match the bike
• Admore LED lights added to the Givi top case (running, brake, turn)
• Front forks rebuilt last fall with new bushing installed
• Digital cyclometer displays exact speed
• Inner bags for side bags
• Cee Bailey reverse curve windshield, larger than stock for better wind protection
• Additional radiator screen
• Factory service manual

- Oil changed 300 miles ago
- PR3 tires with 75%-80% tread left

- Wired for heated gear near the seat and 2 other Gerbing-style connectors by the bars for GPS, XM radio, etc.

- ABS

-Tankbag

No mechanical issues, runs great, looks great. There are 4 areas with slight damage. They are pictured, but hardly noticeable. I bought a 650 Kawasaki that I'm making into a small sport touring bike. No need for 2 sport touring bikes so the FJR is for sale.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Contact me for additional pictures.

The bike is located in Hurricane, UT. I'll work with the buyer to help get the bike to the buyer's home. PM, call, or text with any questions. 9 five six four 5 five eight 9 zero three.

Hurricane, UT is 20 miles from Zion NP and 100 from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, and in the heart of some of the most scenic riding in the country. It is an ideal place to start a fly-buy-ride trip. Catch a flight to Las Vegas, I'll pick you up and bring you to Hurricane. .

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurricane, UT is 20 miles from the west entrance to Zion NP and about 100 miles to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Fly into Las Vegas, I'll pick you up and you'll have a great start to a fly-buy-ride trip.

Nice looking bike.

I notice you have the Gen 3 shock. There was a thread about that swap that I can't seem to locate. Did it require much modification?

John in Cedar

If I didn't just buy my 2008 FJR I would have jumped on this. My 06 FJR had the same amount of mileage and ran perfect. Good luck on your sale.

From the looks of it, you're selling the wrong one of the five..... Good luck, and congrats to a the new owner of what looks like a super specimen.

Last edited by a moderator: