• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quixote

Reaction score
Looking for a windshield for a 2006, a calscience or vstream. I'm not sure what will actually work better for me. I have a beat up Vstream now but maybe I'll try something new. I do allot of riding and the weather is cold allot up here so if anyone has any idea's or thoughts let me know. I will just end up doing the ebay thing if nothing shows up that might work for me. I have a US postal address so it would be easy to ship if anyone has a shield that didn't work for them and wants to sell it.

Thanks

I have a V-Stream available which was on my 2006 for 10,000 miles, so it's not perfect - but still in good shape. Not too far from you either if you ever come to the Okanagan?

I do get up to Vernon a few times a year but I actually just found a deal on ebay for a new vstream for $134, someone posted it in the for sale section, but thanks anyway.

Latest posts